Hello everyone! WCO Scholarship in Japan 2022-2023 applications are now being accepted for the intake of new academic session. All the countries around the globe are eligible to apply for this Japan scholarship. The WCO Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for students to study at Aoyama Gakuin University in Japan. Those international students who wish to study free in Japan as part of their studies abroad; this is a wonderful opportunity for them. The Japan Scholarship is offered to assist students in pursuing a Masters Degree Program with the support of the Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Program.
WCO Scholarship in Japan 2022-2023
The Aoyama Gakuin University scholarships will cover all the expenses associated with your studies, such as admission, tuition, travel, and other approved expenses. Those enrolled in the Strategic Management and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) program have been granted these Japanese scholarships. There is no application fee required to apply for this scholarship. There is no need to have IELTS or TOEFL certificates in order to study in Japan.
Providing opportunities for young Customs officers in developing countries associated with the World Customs Organization to study Master’s level studies at the Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) in Tokyo, Japan, the Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Program (Scholarship Program) offers grants covering travel expenses, expenses for survival, admission costs, tuition costs, and other sanctioned expenses.
Aoyama Gakuin University is a private public university located in Shibuya, Japan. The university was founded in 1874. Additionally, you are also eligible to apply for 2000 Scholarships in Taiwan in 2022. To be eligible for this scholarship, outstanding international students from any developing country associated with the WCO must apply to study in Tokyo, Japan. For more information about the WCO Scholarship 2022 in Japan at Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) is given below.
- Country: Japan
- Host Institute: Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU)
- Degree Level: Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open for 2022
Financial Benefits of WCO Scholarship in Japan 2023
- A monthly allowance will cover accommodations, meals, transportation’s, and other expenses.
- It cannot extend to cover family members, if any.
- The stipend amount is subjected to change according to the decision of the Japanese Government.
- Admission & Tuition fees will be cover
- Air tickets of Round –trip economy –class between your home country and Japan
- The current amount of monthly grant is 147,000 yen (as of 2021)
- The current amount of admission fee is 290,000 yen and the annual tuition fee is 917,000 yen (as of 2021).
Read About: SNU Scholarship in South Korea 2022-2023
- Applicants should possess a minimum of two years of quality work experience in customs strategy and organization in the country of their nationality as a customs officer of a developing associate of WCO.
- The preference will be given to applicants with experience in IP border enforcement, and who will likely work in an IP-related area of their Customs organization after participating in this Scholarship Program.
- Candidates should be in good health and be under the age of 40 on April 1, 2022.
- Applicants who have previously been awarded a scholarship under the Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Program are not eligible for this scholarship program.
- After finishing the program, the applicants should continue to work in the Customs administration of their home country for a minimum of three years.
How To Apply
Scholarship applicants are required to fill out, sign and submit a document named Scholar Guidelines to the World Chamber of Commerce in order to acknowledge the scholarship. T apply, please visit the Official Website of WCO Scholarship in Japan 2023.
Last Date To Apply
The application process for the WCO Scholarship in Japan 2023 has no expiration date; it is open until the year 2022.