Hello to all postgraduate students! The UST Scholarships in South Korea 2023-2024 applications are now being accepted. There are 300 fully funded scholarships available at the University of Science and Technology in South Korea for Masters and PhD programs. Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply for this UST Scholarship. The University of Science and Technology (UST) consistently ranks among the top 100 universities in the world. Taking part in this program is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn how to be an excellent professional.
UST Scholarships in South Korea 2023-2024
There are approximately 32 different institutions within the UST, each focusing on a particular area of study in science and engineering. The scholarship is also one of the best paid in the world. Generally, South Korean scholarships are available to students pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree. Many reputable universities in South Korea do not require IELTS or other language certificates for admission. In South Korea, you do not need to take the IELTS exam in order to study.
The University of Science and Technology (UST) is a member of a prestigious network of Seoul-based private universities and research institutions. In 2003, UST was established by the Ministry of Science and Information Technology.
There are several universities in South Korea that offer high-paying scholarships, including Seoul University, KAIST, and Postech. Several fields of study are covered by UST university scholarships. The award is an excellent opportunity for international students who wish to study in South Korea on a scholarship. As well as a monthly stipend, the scholarship will cover tuition, health insurance, and a research fund. For further detailed information about UST Scholarships in South Korea 2023 is given below.
- Country: South Korea
- University: University of Science and Technology
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Degree Level: Masters/MPhil and PhD. MS leading to PhD
- Field of Study: All Engineering & Sciences
- Deadline: November 01, 2022
- Applicants who expect to receive a bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply for the master’s program.
- Applicants who aim to acquire a Master’s Degree by are also eligible to apply for the Doctorate program.
Financial Benefits of UST Scholarships in South Korea 2023
The UST Scholarships in South Korea are open to international students and will pay the following expenses for applicants during their studies:
- Doctoral programs: require a minimum monthly salary of KRW 1,600,000.
- Master’s Programs: KRW 1,200,000 per month minimum
- There is an entrance fee.
- Tuition Fee is paid in full.
- Student Assistance: Accident insurance, medical checks, E-library, counseling, and other benefits Training/exchange program in another country
- School Honors: include the UST Research Paper Award and the Excellence Award (issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Education is a program that teaches students Korean as a second language.
Read About: Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in UK
List of Available Fields of Studies
For spring 2022, UST South Korea is offering a Handsomely Paid Scholarship in Korea for Masters, Masters leading to a Ph.D., and Ph.D. in Sciences and Engineering. The Korean University of Science and Technology offers about forty different engineering, science, arts, information technology, and social science courses.
- Food Biotechnology
- Industrial Technology
- Science of Measurement
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medical Physics
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Nano Science
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Ocean Science
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
To qualify applicant must fulfill the following criteria of UST University Scholarship:
- Candidates belong to any nationality are welcome to apply.
- This UST Scholarship is not open to residents of South Korea.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for entrance to a master’s degree program.
- A master’s degree or equivalent is required to apply for a Ph.D.
- A candidate’s health must be in good shape.
- It is necessary to have a high level of motivation and leadership abilities.
- Academic Transcripts that have been attested.
- Proposal for Research
- IELTS, TOEFL, and other English Proficiency Certificates are necessary.
- Two letters of reference from your academic mentors
- Honors, awards, and proofs of employment
- A curriculum vitae
How To Apply
The application process is done online, and you must read the Application Guide for more details. To Apply Please visit the Official Website of the University of Science and Technology South Korea.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for a UST Scholarship in South Korea 2023 is November 01, 2022.