Dear fellows, We are pleased to inform you that applications for the University of Padova Scholarship 2023 in Italy are now open. The scholarship is intended for highly talented potential students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree Program entirely in English in Padua. There are 43 scholarships available for international students to study in Italy. This scholarship is open to applicants from all over the world.
University of Padova Scholarship 2023 in Italy
The University of Padua is ranked 116th in the world and 48th in Europe. The University of Padova offers an extensive range of multidisciplinary courses and fields. Even though Italy is located in Europe, it is the most affordable place to study in comparison with other European countries. The completion period of this Italian Scholarship is 3 years for Bachelors Degree programs, and 2 years for Masters Degree programs. The application process for the University of Padova does not require any registration fees to be paid.
Padova University is a public university in the city of Padua, in the region of Veneto, in the northern part of Italy. University was founded in 1222 by a group of Bologna students and teachers. Padova is the second-oldest university in Italy and the fifth-oldest university in the world.
The scholarship is known as the Padua International Excellence Scholarship. Applicants for the scholarship are free to apply as no separate or specific documents are required in order to apply. Italy is one of the most prominent countries in Europe and attracts thousands of foreign students each year to study there. We highly appreciate your application for the University of Padova Scholarship. Detailed information about the University of Padova Scholarship 2023 in Italy is provided below.
- Country: Italy
- Host University: University of Padova
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 2nd November 2022/31st December 2022
Padua International Excellence Scholarship has an utmost period of
- 2 Years for Masters Degree Candidates
- 3 Years for Bachelors Degree and Single Cycle Degree Candidates
Accessible Courses & Fields
- Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Biology
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Comparative Biomedicine and Food Science
- Department of Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular Sciences and Public Health
- Department of Agronomy, Food, Natural Resources, Animals and Environment
- Department of Animal Medicine, Production and Health
- Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering
- Department of Cultural Heritage: Archaeology and History of Art, Cinema and Music
- Department of Economics and Management
- Department of Geosciences
- Department of Developmental Psychology and Socialisation
- Department of General Psychology
- Department of Information Engineering
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Historical and Geographic Sciences and the Ancient World
- Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture, and Forestry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Linguistic and Literary Studies
- Department of Management and Engineering
- Department of Molecular Medicine
- Department of Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Sciences
- Department of Neuroscience
- Department of Philosophy, Sociology, Education and Applied Psychology
- Department of Political Science, Law, and International Studies
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Department of Private Law and Critique of Law
- Department of Statistical Sciences
- Department of Public, International, and Community Law
- Department of Women’s and Children’s Health
- Department of Surgery, Oncology, and Gastroenterology
Financial Benefits of University of Padova Scholarship 2023
Candidates who are successful at University of Padova will be entitled to the following benefits. The Padova International Excellence Scholarships must be selected in the form.
- Fee Waiver
- €8,000scholarship (gross amount)
Read About: King Fahd University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2023
Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered eligible.
- Having no Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship that includes Italian citizenship)
- The applicant must hold a non-Italian secondary school diploma for a Bachelor’s degree or a single-cycle degree
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a non-Italian university (for Masters Degrees).
- Applicants must apply to the University of Padova for courses that are completely taught in English. Kindly remember that you can apply to up to 3 Degree Programs.
How To Apply
The application procedure for the University of Padova Scholarship 2022 in Italy is totally online. You have required submitting your application along with the necessary credentials. To Apply please visit the Official Website of the Padova International Excellence Scholarship.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the University of Padova Scholarship 2023 in Italy is 2nd November 2022/31st December 2022.