Applications are now being accepted for the University of Hawaii Scholarships 2023 in USA. Applicants from the United States and other countries can easily apply for these fully funded ADB Scholarships. Scholarships are available for Masters and PhD Degree Programs at the University of Hawaii. The University of Hawaii Scholarship is supported by the Asian Development Bank and enrolls 300 students each year for its Master’s and Doctoral Degree Programs.
University of Hawaii scholarships 2023 in USA
We encourage candidates who wish to study in the leading universities of the United States to apply for this scholarship program. You will be covered for all study expenses by the University of Hawaii Scholarship for foreign students and students from the United States as well. Under the University of Hawaii Scholarship, the Master’s Degree Program will be completed in 2 years.
No registration fee will be charged for this scholarship. The University of Hawaii is one of the highest-rated public research universities in the United States. Currently, America is a superpower as well as consistently leading in quality education.
The University of Hawaii is a collection of schools and institutions in Honolulu, Hawaii, in the United States. The university was founded in 1907. As we know American is a hub of education in the world. Every students wish to come here for getting quality education in well recognized universities of USA.
To apply for this University of Hawaii Scholarship in the United States, the applicant must have a Bachelor degree. You can study in the United States without IELTS or TOEFL. This Fully Funded Scholarship provides you with an opportunity to study in the most prestigious universities in the United States. Do not let this opportunity pass you by. Find out more about University of Hawaii Scholarship 2023 below.
- Country: United States
- Host University: University of Hawaii
- Course Level: Master Degree, Doctoral Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: 1st December 2022
Financial Benefits of University of Hawaii Scholarship 2023
The ADB Scholarship in the United States will pay the following expenditures for the candidate.
- Entire Tuition Fees for Masters & Doctoral Programs will be cover by university.
- Candidate will be facilitated with Airfare from home country to United States.
- Selected Candidates will be given an allowance to cover food charges and accidental costs.
- Accommodation Allowance will be cover
- Medical Health Insurance Facility in United States
- Candidates will be given a stipend for books, material, and other academic supplies
- Candidates who engaged in research work, a special allowance may be accessible for thesis preparation.
Read About: Montreal University Scholarships 2022 in Canada
List of Available Courses
- Public Administration
- Business Administration
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
Eligible Countries for University of Hawaii Scholarship 2023
- United States
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka.
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
To apply for this ADB Hawaii scholarship 2022 in the United States of America, candidates must meet the following requirements.
- Candidate should have a Bachelors degree or its corresponding with excellent academic record.
- Candidate must have at least two years professional works experience before applying for this scholarship.
- Candidate should be proficient in oral and written English communication abilities.
- Candidate should be in excellent health
- Candidate should be 35 years of age at the time of application. In some senior programs the limit of age is 45 years.
- Candidate must agree to return to their home country after completion of program.
- Candidates of above mention countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How To Apply
To Apply for University of Hawaii Scholarship the application procedure is online. To, Apply Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Hawaii Scholarships 2023 in USA.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the University of Hawaii Scholarships 2023 in USA is 1st December 2022.