The University of Hawaii is a group of colleges and universities located in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America. University was established in 1907. As we know American is a hub of education in the world. Every students wish to come here for getting quality education in well recognized universities of USA. In this post we will talk about University of Hawaii Scholarships 2022 its details, benefits, and application process step by step.
Encouraging news for all students who desire to get education in abroad in United States. Applications are now accepting for the University of Hawaii Scholarships for Academic Year 2022 in United States. These Scholarships is for nationals of United States as well as the international students too can easily apply for this fully funded ADB Scholarship Program. The Scholarship is open for Masters and PhD Degree Programs at University of Hawaii. We encourage candidates who willing to pursue their study in the leading universities of United States must apply for this Scholarship program
The University of Hawaii Scholarship is supported by the Asian Development Bank which enrolls 300 students each year to study Master Degree Program and Doctoral Degree Program. One best thing is that all your study expenses will be covered by the University of Hawaii Scholarship for foreign students and students of United Sates as well. The completion period of the Master Degree Program will be 2 Years at University of Hawaii Scholarship.
There is No Registration Fee will be charge for this scholarship. The University of Hawaii is one of the high-status public research universities in the United States of America. At present America is a superpower as well as in quality education is consistently in the forefront.
Applicant should have a Bachelor degree while applying for this University of Hawaii Scholarship in United States. Don’t worry about IELTS or TOEFL you can study in USA without IELTS& GRE. This Fully Funded Scholarship is providing you a golden opportunity to study in the most influential universities in United States. Don’t let this chance gone a baggy. For more information about University of Hawaii Scholarship 2022 is given below.
University of Hawaii Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: United States
- Host University: University of Hawaii
- Course Level: Master Degree, Doctoral Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: 1st December 2021
Financial Benefits of University of Hawaii Scholarship 2022
The following expenses of the candidate will be covered by the ADB Scholarship in the United States.
- Entire Tuition Fees for Masters & Doctoral Programs will be cover by university.
- Candidate will be facilitated with Airfare from home country to United States.
- Selected Candidates will be given an allowance to cover food charges and accidental costs.
- Accommodation Allowance will be cover
- Medical Health Insurance Facility in United States
- Candidates will be given a stipend for books, material, and other academic supplies
- Candidates who engaged in research work, a special allowance may be accessible for thesis preparation.
Catalog of Available Courses
- Public Administration
- Business Administration
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
Eligible Countries for University of Hawaii Scholarship 2022
- United States
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka.
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
Eligibility Criteria For University of Hawaii Scholarship 2022
- Candidate must have fulfilled the following eligibility criteria to apply for this ADB Hawaii scholarship 2022 in United States of America.
- Candidate should have a Bachelors degree or its corresponding with excellent academic record.
- Candidate must have at least two years professional works experience before applying for this scholarship.
- Candidate should be proficient in oral and written English communication abilities.
- Candidate should be in excellent health
- Candidate should be 35 years of age at the time of application. In some senior programs the limit of age is 45 years.
- Candidate must agree to return to their home country after completion of program.
- Candidates of above mention countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How To Apply
To Apply for University of Hawaii Scholarship the application procedure is online. To, Apply Please Visit the Official website of University of Hawaii.
The expiry date to apply for the University of Hawaii Scholarship in United States of America is 1st December 2021.