In this post we will explain in brief about Boston University Scholarships 2022 in United States, its financial coverage, and step by step application procedure. Boston University is a private research university in Boston, Massachusetts. The university is Nonsectarian although retains its historical affiliated with United Methodist Church. It was established in 1839 by Methodists with its origin campus in Newbury, Vermont, before moving to Boston in 1867. At present, university has 4000 faculty members, and nearly 34000 international students, and is one of Boston’s largest employers.
Wonderful opportunity to pursue your studies in USA, Good News! Boston University Scholarships is now open for academic year 2022. You have an option to apply in the Boston University Trustee Scholarship and Boston University Presidential Scholarship. The BU Scholarships is for a Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degree programs for international students as well as domestic students in United States. Boston University Scholarship offers a wide range of academic fields to study.
Consistently, BU invites approximately 20 talented students the Trustee Scholars Program each year. Large numbers of our present Scholars had an ideal 4.0 grade point averages in secondary school and positioned in the top of their group.
BU is one of the renowned Scholarship for Undergraduate and Graduate students that offers intellectual, cultural and social opportunities. Interested candidates who are among the most refined in their group and show excellent engagement in their schools and networks ought to apply.
You have an alternative in the event that you can’t give IELTS Test for Boston. You can go for Duolingo English Test or you can likewise demand an English Language Exempt Form for Boston University. Boston University Scholarships is for international students across the world. For more details about the Boston University Scholarships is given below.
Details About Boston University Scholarships 2022
- Country: United Sates of America
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Institution: Boston University
- Eligible Nations: All Nationalities
- Financial Benefit: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2021
Why Boston University
- Boston University Ranks 110 in the world. Boston University is a significant worldwide research institution.
- Inside a half year of graduation, 96% of students originate employment or placement in graduate programs, military service, or fellowships.
- Boston University has 300+ Programs for worldwide students for study.
Read About: The Unbanked University Scholarships 2022 in United Sates
List of Available Study Fields at Boston University
- Arts & Sciences
- Fine Arts
- General Studies
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences
- Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies
- Questrom School of Business
- Hospitality Administration
- Education & Human Development
Boston University Scholarships Benefits
Boston University Trustee Scholarship
BU Trustee Scholarship is one of recognized scholarship is offered for International students. A Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition cost in addition to compulsory undergraduate students’ expenses, and is sustainable for four years if certain standards are met. A total of 20 Trustee Scholarships will be provided in 2021.
Boston University presidential Scholarship
Presidential Scholarship is for international students at Boston University in USA. The Annual Value of the scholarship is $25,000.
Requirement of Boston University Trustee Scholarships
Global understudies who had wonderful 4.0 grade point midpoints in secondary school and positioned in the highest point of their group.
Eligibility Criteria for Boston University Trustee Scholarship
Besides to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are mentally and innovatively courageous and exhibit perspectives, encounters, or accomplishments past the standard thing. At BU, Trustee Scholars become part of a remarkable campus community that offers scholarly, cultural, and social opportunities.
Check The United Nations-Nippon Foundation Fellowship Programme 2022
How To Apply for Boston University Trustee Scholarship
To be considered a Trustee Scholarship:
- Present the Common or Coalition Application and all necessary materials for admission to one of the Undergraduate degree programs at BU by December 1.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship article on the Common or Coalition Application as a feature of your application to BU.
The Trustee Scholarship Essays:
If it’s not too much trouble, look over one of the two prompts underneath and submit one paper, in 600 words or less, as a component of your application through the Common or Coalition Application.
- The Trustee Scholars at Boston University structure a different and comprehensive local area of understudies. If it’s not too much trouble, educate us concerning a period where you proactively pushed for, or experienced, inclusivity in your school or local area. What did you realize and how might you try that at Boston University?
- Howard Thurman, who was the senior member of BU’s Marsh Chapel from 1953-1965, once stated: “Don’t ask what the world requirements. Ask what makes you wake up, and go do it. Since what the world necessities is individuals who have woken up.” Can you portray a specific encounter you have had or an action that you take an interest in that makes you wake up? How might you attempt to coordinate that experience or movement into your time at BU?
The last date for submission of application for Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022 in United States is 1st December 2021.