Your journey will begin with a Canadian scholarship. Applications are now being accepted for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022 for international students. The Alberta University Scholarship offers international students a unique opportunity to pursue their Masters and PhD degrees in Canada. Both national and international students are eligible for the scholarship.
University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022
The fully-funded scholarship provides a significant opportunity for talented students with financial need to study abroad. There are 200 undergraduate programs, 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research fields. One of the benefits is that you do not have to meet English language requirements.
There are a wide variety of graduate and postgraduate programs available at the University of Alberta. Alberta University has been ranked 5th in the country by QS World University Rankings and 119th globally.
The University of Alberta also renowned as UAlberta is a public research university situated in Edmonton, Alberta, in Canada. University was established in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford. The University of Alberta is ranked as a Premier University.
More than 39,000 foreign and Canadian students from 150 nations are registered at the university. Albert University knows how to take your education to the next level. You do not have to apply separately for each scholarship. Your application is automatically accepted for the Alberta University Scholarship after registering in any disciplines. There are several scholarships available through Alberta, including those for everyday costs. You don’t need IELTS to study in Canada. More information about University of Alberta Scholarship in Canada 2022 is given below.
- Country: Canada
- University Name: University of Alberta
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma, or Certification Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1 March 2022, 1 May 2022
Accessible Academic Fields for Undergraduates, and Graduates
The Alberta University offers in excess of 200 Undergraduate Programs, 500 Graduate projects, 250 specializations, and 300 exploration regions. So you have an open choice to browse the Available Fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
Financial Benefits of Alberta University Scholarship
The Fully Funded Alberta University Scholarship 2022 offers the following benefits to undergraduate and graduate students Outstanding candidates will be able to receive awards, scholarships, and prizes funded by a variety of sources, including the Government of Canada and the Government of Alberta.
- Admission Scholarship (Automatically Accepted) FOR Undergraduate, Graduates.
- Worldwide Student Scholarships: Price: Up to $9,000 Payments within four years
- Gold Standard Scholarship at Alberta University: Price: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral enrollment Scholarship: $5,000 per year
- University of Alberta Masters Admission Scholarship: Income: $17,500 (International students will receive an extra $10,000 to cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellent Scholarship (AGES): Minimum grant of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000
Read About: North Central College Global Trustee Scholarship 2022 in USA
Best and Brightest Scholarships in University of Alberta
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships Include:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships
Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years).
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships
Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
Eligibility Criteria for Alberta University Scholarship
- Alberta Scholarships are open to both international and domestic students.
- A high school diploma is required for admission to a bachelor’s degree program.
- Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree to apply for a master’s degree.
- For admission to a PhD program, the candidate should have a Master’s degree.
- You do not need an English Language Certificate if you belong to these countries or if you study at these universities.
How To Apply for Alberta University Scholarship
The application will be accepted through online only. To Apply Please Visit the Official Website of University of Alberta.
Last Date to Apply
The expiry date for sending application for the Alberta University Scholarship 2022 is:
- July 1 for September admission (annual)
- November 1 for January admission(annual)
- March 1 for May admission(annual)
- May 1 for July admission(annual)