Applications are currently being invited for the University of Aberdeen PhD Scholarships 2022-2023 in UK. The British Government is offering a wonderful opportunity for international students to access free higher education in the United Kingdom. Students who are highly motivated and wish to pursue doctoral studies at the university are eligible to receive financial assistance through the educational award. The university is currently accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
University of Aberdeen PhD scholarships 2022-2023 in UK
This competitive scholarship is available to students around the world, and it provides a full waiver of tuition fees, as well as a maintenance stipend of £6,000 per year.
The University of Aberdeen was founded in 1495, making it one of Scotland’s oldest universities. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in a broad range of fields. It has consistently been recognized as one of the top 200 universities in the world.
Why should you study at the University of Aberdeen? The university creates a wealth of knowledge, skills, and tools that benefit society as a whole, resulting in better businesses and better living conditions for students. In this university, students will be given the opportunity to pursue their dreams and become leaders in their respective fields. For more information about the University of Aberdeen PhD Scholarships 2022-2023 in the UK, please follow the link below.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host Institution: University of Aberdeen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £6,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and international students
- Deadline: 30th June 2022
Is Aberdeen safe for students?
Aberdeen is a safe city that has won five consecutive Purple Flags for safety in the city centre and is considered one of the safest in the UK. A Purple Flag status is awarded to towns and cities across the UK to recognize the high level of security and safety enjoyed by their residents. Aberdeen is one of only two cities in Scotland to have received this honour.
How many international students go to Aberdeen University?
The University of Aberdeen is the fifth oldest University in the United Kingdom. It is Europe’s #1 provider of education, lending ancient tradition the best possible complement. A total of 14,000 students are enrolled at the university, there is a large international community drawn from more than 120 different countries, and undergraduates can choose from nearly 370 different degrees.
Read About: Davenport University Scholarships for International Students 2023
Financial Benefits of Aberdeen Global scholarships 2022
Successful candidates will be entitled to a full tuition fee waiver as well as a maintenance allowance of £6,000 per year.
- Eligible Countries: All international students belonging to any nationality are eligible to apply for this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The applicant is eligible to enroll in a PhD project in the field of Philosophy.
- Admissible Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be considered for the scholarship:
- Applicants should have, or expect to have by the time of the commencement of studies, an undergraduate degree with a first-class or 2:1 honours qualification in philosophy from a recognized university, as well as courses in epistemology.
- Students are expected to demonstrate outstanding academic merit and the ability to pursue independent research, as evidenced by their academic record, prior qualifications, research proposal, and references.
How To Apply
- How to Apply: The University of Aberdeen recommends that individuals who wish to be enrolled in this educational program apply for admission to the PhD degree program. Following this, applicants can apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Please include a detailed research proposal (1000-1500 words) setting out how you intend to engage with the advertised PhD project, along with your degree transcripts and certificates, as well as two academic references.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to check the entry requirements of the program before submitting an application for admission.
- Language Requirement: The University may require that students from outside their home country meet special English language proficiency requirements in order to be able to study there.
- To apply, please visit the Official Website of the University of Aberdeen PhD Scholarships 2022-2023 in UK.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the University of Aberdeen PhD Scholarships 2022-2023 in UK is 30th June 2022.