Applications are invited for Undergraduate International Chancellors Merit Scholarships in the United States for the academic year 2022-2023. International students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this Rutgers University Scholarship regardless of their nationality. This program is intended to assist overseas students who intend to enroll in undergraduate degree programs at the university.
Undergraduate International Chancellor’s Merit Scholarships 2022-2023
Scholarships are an excellent means of financing your education. Thus, Rutgers University has created the Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship for international students. Applicants are not required to pay a registration fee for this scholarship. The United States of America is one of the best educational destinations for international students as well as a center for education.
The University of Rutgers was established in 1766 in Camden, New Jersey as a public research university. There are about 40 majors and 50 minors offered by Rutgers, in addition to many other specialized programs.
What are the benefits of studying at Rutgers University? The University of Rutgers offers you a wide range of opportunities to follow your passion and achieve your goals by continuing your education. The University offers hands-on research with faculty mentors, study abroad opportunities, internships, civic learning opportunities, and a wide range of graduate and advanced professional programs in the scientific and technological fields. Detailed information about the Undergraduate International Chancellors Merit Scholarships 2022-2023 can be found below.
- Country: United States of America
- University or Organization: Rutgers University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $15,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: Now Open
Is Rutgers good for international students?
As part of the Best Overall Quality for International Students Award, we have recognized Rutgers University – New Brunswick with this award. According to College Factual, Rutgers New Brunswick ranks 68th out of 1,232 total colleges and universities with respect to providing quality educational opportunities to international students, out of 1,232 total colleges and universities.
Financial Benefits of Undergraduate International Chancellors Merit Scholarships 2022
The award amount will be up to $15,000 for each successful scholar to cover their educational expenses at Rutgers University in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are welcome to submit their applications.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must meet all of the following criteria in order to be considered for the program:
- Students who do not have a sponsor from the government, but who are self-paying (not sponsored by a government agency or organization) and who meet all the requirements to be admitted to Rutgers University–Camden.
- To qualify, applicants must have a GPA between 3.2 and 4.0.
How To Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants who are interested in the program are required to enroll in the university’s undergraduate degree program in order to be considered for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants for admission to the first-year program may be either a current high school student or an adult with fewer than 12 credits in college.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have a previous degree certificate from a university with relevant marks attached to it.
- Language Requirement: The requirement for English language proficiency applies regardless of whether you are a U.S. resident or not if your secondary education was completed in a country where English is not the primary language.
Last Date To Apply
Undergraduate International Chancellors Merit Scholarships 2022-2023 is Now Open.