Now is the time. The SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2022 in the United States of America is now accepting applications for the fully-funded program. The United States Institute for Student’s Leaders is a fully funded exchange program with a 5 to 6 week duration. The SUSI Students Leaders-comparative Public Policymaking program 2022 is open to Undergraduate Students from any field. Male and female applicants are also welcome to apply for the SUSI 2022 Student Leadership Program.
A great feature of this program is that it does not require IELTS or TOEFL. This is one of the greatest chances available to Young Students. The University of Massachusetts will host the SUSI Summer Program 2022 in the United States. SUSI 2022 ranks among the world’s best short-term international exchange programs. This exchange scholarship program does not charge an application fee.
United States Institutes for Students Leaders is a fully funded program designed to cultivate leadership skills in young, gifted, and energetic students. Additionally, this summer exchange program provides students with the opportunity to gain more insight into the US culture and its welcoming nature to diversity. Among the activities that will be included in this program are lectures, discussions, seminars, leadership activities, volunteer activities, educational travel, site visits, readings, and group presentations.
SUSI is a specialized 6 week exchange program for students funded by the U.S. Department of State. The program requires no prior work experience. International students are eligible for the SUSI Student Leader Program. Detailed information about the SUSI Summer Exchange program 2022 in the USA is provided below.
SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2022 Details
- Country: United States of America
- Host University: University of Massachusetts
- Funded By: The U.S Department of State
- Program Duration: 5-6 Weeks
- No. of Participants: 30
- Deadline: December 3 rd 2021
- This program provides University students from a variety of academic disciplines with an understanding of the United States.
- Additionally, the program will examine issues of Public Policy & Democracy in the United States as well as compare US policy to Pakistani policy.
SUSI 2022 Information for Applicants
- Males and females are both eligible.
- The Student Exchange Program at SUSI is a Leadership Development Program. It Isn’t a School-Based Program. This curriculum does not require a CGPA.
Available Field of Study
Candidates for this program must have a strong interest in public policy, and their fields of study might vary and include, for example, Politics, Law, Engineering, Medicine, Science, Biotechnology, Business, Economics, International Development, Management, and others.
Financial Support of the SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2022
All expenses will be financed by the US Department of State. You don’t need to spend any money. During SUSI 2022 Summer Exchange program, the following topics will be covered.
- Tickets for round-trip air travel in economy class.
- Fee for VISA.
- Expenses at the airport ($150-$175).
- Stipend of up to $15,00 per month for the duration of the program.
- Dinners (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner)
- Accommodation is provided in its whole.
- All field trips are conducted within the United States.
- They will provide you with a brand new IPAD.
- Communication by mobile phone
- During a two-week Free trip, the students will visit New York City, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
Eligibility Criteria of the SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2022
The following are the eligibility requirements for the 2022 SUSI US Exchange program.
- The applicant should have a strong command of the English language.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- The applicant must be well knowledgeable in the field of public policymaking.
- The applicant must have completed at least one semester of their undergraduate degree program with a semester left.
- The applicant must be dedicated to returning to their native country after completing the program.
- The applicant must possess exceptional leadership abilities.
- The applicant must be really interested in learning about American culture.
- The applicant must have an excellent academic record.
- The applicant should be interested in community service and extracurricular activities.
- The applicant must be self-sufficient, self-assured, open-minded, torrential, and intelligent.
- The applicant must participate in the program’s activities.
Timeline for Selection
- Interviews will be conducted over Skype or telephone in the first week of January.
- Final outcome: April/early May 2022.
- Passport and Visa: Selected participants will need to obtain passports and apply for US visas with the help of the US Embassy’s Public Affairs Section. (They will assist you.)
- Travel to the United States: In the summer of 2022, participants will travel to the United States.
How To Apply for The SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2022
The application process is conducted entirely online. To submit an application for the program. Please visit the SUSI Program’s official website at the US Embassy in Pakistan.
If you are from another nation and would want to learn more about SUSI. Then go to the US Embassy’s List of Embassies in your nation (Here) and inquire about the SUSI Program. See your nation list by using this filter in the sidebar (Here).
The last date to apply for the SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2022 in the United States is December 3rd, 2021.