Singapore Government Scholarship 2022-2023 applications are now being accepted. International students studying within the United States can apply for SINGA scholarship, which is a fully funded scholarship that will allow them to complete their Masters, Masters leading to PhD, or Direct PhD after completing a four year undergraduate degree program. All your expenses will be covered by the Singapore Scholarship. This is exactly what the world was waiting for, fully funded scholarships. You will be able to study at the best universities in Singapore. If you do not have IELTS you can study in Singapore without taking it.
Singapore Government Scholarship 2022-2023
There are a number of reasons why Singapore is considered to be one of the best places to study in the world. The Singaporean government offers Full Funded Scholarships for International Students every year under the Singaporean Government’s excellent educational system, more affordable than USA, Australia, Canada, and UK. Students from any country can apply for the Singapore Scholarships free of charge and can apply from any point in the world.
You don’t have to pay anything to apply for this scholarship, it’s a government scholarship. You will be taught in English throughout the course. More than 950 scholarships have been awarded by the Singaporean Government in the past. The Singaporean Government received over 29,000 applications from over 170 countries. You can find more information on the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 at the bottom of this page.
- Country: Singapore
- Host Universities: Singapore Universities
- Degree Level: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2022
The scholarship will be available for the August 2023 intake.
What is the number of scholarships to be awarded?
A total of 240 scholarships will be awarded under the Singapore International Graduate Award.
Financial Benefits of Singapore Government Scholarship 2023
The chosen candidate will be provided with the following benefits:
- Tuition fees in full
- After passing the Qualifying Examination, the monthly stipend will be increased to S$2,700 from S$2200
- There will also be a one-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- There will also be a one-time settling in allowance of S$1,000*
Read About: Yale University Scholarships for International Students 2023
List of Available Study Courses
SINGA offers scholarships in the following areas: Biomedical Sciences, Computing and Information Sciences, Engineering and Technology, and Physical Sciences.
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU),
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Singapore Management University (SMU).
Applicants should meet the following requirements in order to qualify:
- All international graduates who are motivated to conduct research and have excellent academic records are welcome to apply
- English proficiency must be good
- Enough to receive good letters of recommendation from academics.
- The results of GRE, IELTS, TOEFL and SAT I & II exams, as well as GATE.
- It is optional for students to submit the results of IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE tests, however, they may be requested by the university at a later stage.
Before applying, you should prepare the following documents. Hard copies of documents should not be mailed to SINGA. Please submit all documents electronically.
- Passport: Your most recent passport photo (in JPEG or PNG format)
- Transcripts & Reports: The transcripts must be translated into English
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts: A copy of your Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of endorsement from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been awarded.
- Recommendation Letters: Please provide the referees with two recommendations reports (to be completed online by the referees)
- Letter of Motivation for Scholarship Application
How To Apply
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by the company within 12 weeks after the application has been submitted. To apply, please visit the Official Website of the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 is 1st December, 2022.