Make America your study destination. Excellent news! The Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship in USA 2022 applications is now open. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply for the Kotzen Scholarships at Simmons University, which are fully funded. The U.S. Undergraduate Scholarships Program encourages students with strong academic records to apply. Simmons University Scholarships, which are fully funded, are available to all students.
All academic fields and majors are available at Simon’s University under the Kotzen Scholarship to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in the United States. This scholarship has duration of four years until it ends. All costs for the undergraduate program will be covered by the scholarship. Thus, this is the best chance for students who have excellent educational backgrounds.
In 1899, Simmons University was founded in the United States. This university is a private institution of higher learning. The university develops and enhances students’ leadership abilities. Many leaders have emerged from the university.
Often, the term scholarship is used to describe financial aid for students pursuing a college or university education, and scholarships are offered to students of all ages and backgrounds. Scholarships can be awarded on the basis of merit or financial need. Students may receive scholarships as grants, loans, or work-study awards. More information about the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship in the United States of America 2022 may be found below.
Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship in USA 2022 Details
- Country: United States of America
- Host University: Simmons University
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- Deadline: December 01, 2021
List of Study Courses
- Communications (BA)
- Computer Science (BS)
- Biochemistry (BS)
- Arts Administration (BA)
- African Studies (BA)
- Accounting (BSBA)
- Biology (BS)/Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Art (BA)
- Biology (BS)
- Biostatics (BS)
- Business (Minor)
- Business Management (BSBA)
- Chemistry (BS)
- Computer Science (BS)/ Library and Information Science (MS)
- Cinema and Media Studies (Minor)
- Chemistry Management (BS)
- Data Science and Analytics(BS)
- East Asian Studies (BA)
- Economics (BA)
- Economics (BA)/Public Policy (MPP)
- Economics and Mathematics (BS)
- Elementary Education (BA/BS and MAT/MS)
- English (BA)
- Entrepreneurship (Minor)
- Environmental Science (BS)
- Exercise Science (BS)/Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Exercise Science (BS)
- Exercise Science (BS)/Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Finance (BSBA)
- French (BA)
- Financial Mathematics (BS)
- Graphic Design (Concentration)
- Gender History (Minor)
- Health Informatics (BS)
- Health Care Management (Minor)
- History (BA)
- Information Technology (BS)/Library and Information Science (MS)
- Information Technology (BS)
- International Relations (BA)
- Journalism (Concentration)
- Mathematics (BS)
- Marketing (BSBA)
- Media Arts (Concentration)
- Neuroscience and Behavious (BS)
- Nursing (BS)/ Nursing (MS)
- Nursing (BS)
- Nursing (BSN):For RN Holders
- Nutrition (BS)/ Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Nutrition and Food (BS)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (BS)
- Organizational Studies (Minor)
- Performing Arts (Minor)
- Photography (Minor)
- Physics (BS)
- Physics of Materials (Minor)
- Political Science (BA)/Public Policy (MPP): 3 + 1 Program
- Political Science (BA)
- Principled Leadership (Minor)
- Psychology (BA)
- Public Health (BS)/Nutrition And Health Promotion (MS): 4 + 1 Program
- Public Health (BS or BA)
- Public History (Minor)
- Public Policy Studies (Minor)
- Public Relations and Marketing Communications (BA)
- Radio Minor
- Retail Management (BSBA)
- Social Work (BSW)
- Scientific Computation (Minor)
- Special Education (BA/BS and MSEd): 4 + 1 Program
- Social Work (BSW)/Social Work (MSW): 3 + 1 Program
- Sociology (BA)
- Sociology (BA)/Public Policy (MPP): 3 + 1 Program
- Spanish (BA)
- Statistics (Minor)
- Sustainability (Minor)
- Women’s and Gender Studies (BA)
- Web Design & Development (BS)
Read About: Car Indigo Scholarship in USA 2022
Benefits of the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship 2022
The Kotzen Scholarship 2022 at Simmons University is for international students to earn their bachelor’s degree in the United States. Financial aid will be provided to cover all expenses. Detailed information is provided below.
- Tuition will be reimbursed for its whole.
- Room and board are provided free of charge.
- An additional $3,000 is available for academic endeavor’s such as research assistance and study abroad.
Eligibility Criteria of the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship 2022
To be eligible for a Kotzen Scholarship in the United States, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have completed Honors, Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB) courses.
- Applicants must have a grade point average of at least 3.3.
- Applicants must have an ACT score of 28 or higher, a new SAT score of 1300 or higher, or a 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR + M). At least 600 on each SAT section is strongly advised. They can also demonstrate their English skills by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
How To Apply for the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship 2022
Applications for the Kotzen Scholarship 2022 at Simmons University can be submitted via email. You must submit your answers to Short Questions and Formal Essay to Simmons University by the deadline. To Apply, Please visit the official website of the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship 2022 in the USA.
The last date to apply for the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship in USA 2022 is December 01, 2021.