The Romanian Government Scholarship 2022-2023 is now accepting applications. The scholarship is fully funded by the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Romanian Government Scholarships allow students to study Bachelors, Masters, or Doctoral degree programs at Romanian universities. The award is open to applicants of any nationality around the world. The Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs will fully cover the expenses. The Romanian government awards grants to students to pursue higher education each year.
Romanian Government Scholarship 2022-2023
The award is open to international students from countries outside of the European Union. The Undergraduate Scholarship will last 3 to 4 years, while the Masters’ Program will last 1.5 to 2 years and the Doctorate Degree will last 3 to 4 years. There is a wide range of academic disciplines offered by Romanian universities. No registration fee is required for this Romania Government Scholarship.
The Romanian Government Scholarships 2022 program has recently opened its doors to international students who wish to study in Romania. There are several scholarships available in Romania that do not require IELTS. The scholarship is considered one of the most prestigious in Romania. Look into Romania Scholarships That Do Not Require IELTS. Below you will find detailed information about the Romania Scholarship.
- Country: Romania
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate
- No of Scholarships: 85/Country
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Deadline: March 15th 2022
Duration of Program
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master: 1.5, 2 Years
- Doctorate: 3,4 Years
List of Available Study Fields
Please keep in mind that the course/classes will begin on October 1, 2022. The fields of study available through the Romania Scholarship are listed below.
Architecture, Visual Arts, Romanian Culture and Civilization, Journalism, Political and Administrative Sciences, Engineering, Education Sciences, Social and Human Sciences, Technical Studies, Oil and Gas, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Medicine
Note: Scholarships are not available in the professions of Medicine, Dentistry, or Pharmacy.
Financial Benefits of the Romanian Government Scholarship
The Romanian Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs jointly support the scholarship. As a result, all foreign students are eligible for a full scholarship in Romania.
- Tuition is free of charge.
- Accommodation is offered at no cost.
- A Monthly Allowance:
- For Undergraduate Students: 65 EURO/MONTH (1st cycle).
- Master’s Studies: 75 EUR each month (2nd cycle).
- Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree): 85 EURO/MONTH (3rd cycle).
- International transportation is not included in the scholarships.
- Except for European member states, foreign nationals come from all over the world.
- Citizenship in Romania should not be awarded.
- You must be at least 35 years old to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree, and at least 45 years old to pursue doctorate or postgraduate study.
Read About: Oldenburg Academic International Scholarships 2022 in USA
The following documents must be included in the application file:
- Official letter issued from the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited in Bucharest, or from the Romanian diplomatic mission in the country of origin or residence;
- Forms for applying for a scholarship in Romania completed correctly (APPENDIX 1);
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for obtaining a Letter of Acceptance to Study in Romania;
- Legalized copies of the achieved study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s, and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages, if required: English, French, or Romanian;
- Legalized copies of graduate school matriculation sheets/diploma supplements, as well as their authorized translations, where applicable;
- A certified translation of the birth certificate in one of the following languages and a legalized copy of the birth certificate: English, French, or Romanian are acceptable.
- A photocopy of the first three pages of the passport;
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the research is free of communicable illnesses or other problems that would make the needed investigations impossible; The applicant’s curriculum vitae;
- Recent photographs – two pieces, passport size
- The following documents will be included in the application file (only for candidates who fit into the categories listed for each document):
- Copy and certified translation of proof of name change (where applicable);
- For current year’s graduates, the certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral exam – copy and certified translation;
- If appropriate, a certificate of completion of the Romanian preparatory year or a certificate of language proficiency;
- In the case of juvenile candidates, a declaration of parental consent is required (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
How to Apply
The scholarship application is completed entirely online. To Apply Please visit the Official Website of the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022.
Last Date To Apply
The final date to apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 is March 15th 2022. The Selection Results will be revealed on July 15, 2022.