Applications are now open for the RMIT University STEM Scholarships 2023 in Australia for Latin America Students. The purpose of this scholarship is to assist students who wish to apply for a vocational education, bachelor’s degree, graduate diploma or master’s degree by coursework program in Australia. The successful candidates will receive an award amount of AU$10,000 during their studies.
RMIT University STEM Scholarships 2023 in Australia
Financial barriers prevent many international students from studying in Australia. The RMIT University has therefore announced the STEM Scholarships in order to provide support to students.
The RMIT University, ranked 15th in Australia and 250th globally, is one of Australia’s leading tertiary institutions. RMIT boasts a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education. The RMIT Group is committed to contributing to the development of a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
What are the benefits of choosing RMIT University? The RMIT University is an institution of higher learning that fosters a student-centered environment that offers opportunities to explore cultural spaces and resources in order to learn about new perspectives and ideas from an audience that is inclusive and committed. The RMIT Campus boasts the most technologically advanced infrastructure in the world, along with being one of the most technologically advanced institutions in the world. More information about the RMIT University STEM Scholarships 2023 in Australia is provided below.
- Country: Australia
- University: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Vocational Education, Bachelor, Graduate Diploma or Master by coursework programs
- Award: AU$10,000
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- Deadline: Open
Financial Benefits of RMIT University STEM Scholarships 2023
The successful candidates for the year 2022/2023 will receive an award amount of AU$10,000 from RMIT University.
Read About: Scholarships in Mexico Without IELTS 2023
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to qualify.
- Eligible Countries: The application is open to citizens of Latin American countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: RMIT offers the following programs as part of its Vocational Education, Bachelor, Graduate Diploma, and Master by coursework programs:
- Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Computing Technologies
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Applicants from Latin American countries
- International students must hold a valid student visa or plan to apply for a student visa prior to the commencement of the program
- You must not be a current student at RMIT University
- Your last completed qualification should have an overall average of 70% or above.
How To Apply
- How to Apply: The student must log into the RMIT Online Portal to complete the admission application. Then, you must complete an online application form in order to be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Academic transcripts
- Passport copy
- Personal statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should review all of the university’s entry requirements prior to applying for admission.
- Language Requirement: The following English language proficiency tests must be taken by the students:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
- To Apply, Please visit the Official Website of the RMIT University STEM Scholarships 2023 in Australia.
Last Date To Apply
The application period is now open.