The Reach Oxford Scholarship UK 2023 is now accepting applications. The University of Oxford offers Undergraduate Degree Scholarships to highly qualified students from around the world. The University of Oxford offers a fully funded international scholarship to undergraduates from all academic disciplines except medicine. This scholarship program is designed to encourage talented, motivated, and exceptional students from low-income countries who want to study in the UK to do so without having to pay tuition fees. The University of Oxford hosts a number of foreign students from all over the world every year who come to the University to become a part of the Institute and conduct their research under the supervision of highly qualified professors, researchers, and teachers at the Institute.
Reach Oxford Scholarship UK 2023
This fully funded scholarship is a landmark opportunity for international students attending one of the world’s most prestigious universities. University of Oxford scholarships in the United Kingdom are designed to enable students to develop their talents and skills in a particular area of interest and prepare them for professional careers. Also, students will have the opportunity to participate in activities that will allow them to expand their intellectual horizons. Additionally, students will have the opportunity to explore the finest architecture in the United Kingdom.
The University of Oxford is one of the leading research universities in England. The institute is one of the oldest in English-speaking countries and the second oldest university. According to the list of best global universities, the University of Oxford is ranked as the 5th best university in the world. The University of Oxford attracts students from 150 countries worldwide. International students make up one third of the total number of students. This is your chance to study in the UK and get a fully funded undergraduate scholarship, so don’t pass it up. More information about the Reach Oxford Scholarship UK 2023 is available below.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host University: University of Oxford
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 8 February 2023
Financial Benefits of Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023
The Reach Oxford Scholarship for 2023/24 in United Kingdom is a Scholarship of Full Bursary that will cover the following expenses for students enrolled in this program:
- A course fee grant will be provided to students
- A living allowance will also be provided to students
- Each year, one return airfare is provided
Read About: Doha Institute Scholarships 2023 in Qatar
List of Available Study Fields/Courses
- Engineering Science
- Biomedical Sciences
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Computer Science and Philosophy
- Economics and Management
- Fine Art
- English and Modern Languages
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- English Language and Literature
- European and Middle Eastern Languages
- Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular)
- Classics and English
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Computer Science
- Classics and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- Classics and Oriental Studies
- Human Sciences
- Material Science
- History of Art
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Modern Languages
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- History and English
- History (Ancient and Modern)
- Theology and Religion
- Oriental Studies
- History and Economics
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy and Theology
- History and Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE)
- Physics and Philosophy
- Psychology, Philosophy, and Linguistics
- Psychology (Experimental)
- Theology and Religion
- Religion and Oriental Studies
The following countries are eligible to apply for the Oxford University Bachelors Scholarship:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Kosovo, Kyrgyz, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Applicants must be accepted and have the best academic standing.
- Applications are encouraged from candidates who possess the highest level of academic ability.
- After completing his or her studies, the candidate should intend to return to his or her country of ordinary residence.
- Applicants with no undergraduate education will be given preference.
How To Apply
- Applicants should visit the University of Oxford’s official website to apply to an undergraduate course.
- Applicants who do not have an offer of admission to Oxford are not eligible for scholarship consideration.
- All applicants must submit an annual report summarizing their academic, social, and professional accomplishments at the university.
- In April 2023, the result of the application review process will be notified to the applicants.
- To Apply, Please visit the Official Website of the Reach Oxford Scholarship UK 2023.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to submit an application for UCAS Admissions is 15th October 2022. Applications for the Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship will open in January 2023, and the last date for applications is 8th February 2023.