The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 program is now open to all students of commonwealth nations. This scholarship provides a unique opportunity to study for a Master’s Degree in low- or middle-income Commonwealth countries for two years. Students who are talented and have the potential to change the world are welcome to apply for this fully funded scholarship. Over 800 Students are invited to Commonwealth each year to assist them in earning their postgraduate degrees.
It is a prestigious award for students with exceptional talent. There is a fully funded Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship program for those who are able to make a positive difference on the global stage but cannot afford to study abroad. Students will have the opportunity to study in a variety of fields. Students are encouraged to integrate their own ideas into the research process.
This program aims to recognize students who are committed to making a difference in their communities; it is a life-changing opportunity to learn about a new culture, broaden horizons, and build a global network that will endure for a lifetime. Scholarships are available for a period of 12 to 24 months depending on the course. The Queen Elizabeth Scholarships are awarded to 12 countries’ best universities this year. In 2022, QECS will offer a master’s scholarship that will cover tuition, airfare, and a living allowance.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help create positive change and find solutions to shared challenges both in their home countries and in host countries through cultural exchange and academic collaboration. Scholars will play an essential role in shaping the Commonwealth’s future as an active member. More details on the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 may be read below.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 Details
- Scholarship Host country: Commonwealth Countries
- Degree Level: Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Commonwealth Countries Students
- Deadline: 10th January 2022
Benefits of the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2022
Commonwealth Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for students to pursue a master’s degree at a participating university. Details of Commonwealth Scholarship are listed below:
- Tuition fees fully funded
- Allowance for living costs (stipend) during the length of the award
- An allowance for arrival
- Grants for research assistance are available only on request and are subject to approval.
Read About: Holland Maastricht University Scholarship 2022
List of Participating Countries
There is a list of top universities in participating countries that applicants can select courses from.
Eligibility Criteria of the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2022
- To apply for the QECS Scholarships, The applicant has to be a Commonwealth citizen.
- The candidate must possess an undergraduate degree when applying.
- There is no upper age restriction.
- Universities may have their own special entrance requirements.
- All further questions and their answers can be found here .
How To Apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2022
- The candidate can only apply to universities that are mentioned on the official website.
- There are two application rounds each year, so an applicant should verify the country/university to determine which one is acceptable.
- Each year, applicants can apply to more than one university or nation.
- Candidates may apply through the official website after admitting the above information and submitting the required information and papers.
- To Apply, Please visit the official website of the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2022.
The last date to apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 is 10th January 2022.