Get fresh job offer from Punjab Land Records Authority PLRA Jobs 2017 Government Career Opportunity with this job page. In order to ensure sustainability & efficiency of nascent system of computerized land records, Government of the Punjab has launched Punjab Land Records Authority to manage, update, and maintain land records, formulate strategies, plans, policy to provide rapid services to the public of Punjab. For this purpose applications are invited from well disciplined, adroit, experienced and qualified candidates for the following posts lying vacant in Punjab Land Records Authority and the positions are (Additional Director General & Director) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants. The appointment of above mention positions will be done on contract basis for period of three years initially which can be extended further on satisfactory performance of the individuals. Overall qualification for both posts the applicants should have Masters, MBA/MPA/MSc from HEC recognized university/institute along with 10 years experience of working at senior position and an officer of grade 18/19 from public sector with relevant experience is required to apply. An ideal age limit should be 35-50 and 30-45 years. Attractive market based competitive salary package will be offered to the selected candidates. So, after giving all important details now jump towards its applying method given below.
Punjab Land Records Authority PLRA Jobs 2017 Government Career Opportunity
Punjab Land Records Authority PLRA Jobs 2017 Latest Opening
- Additional Director General
How To Apply for Punjab Land Records Authority Jobs 2017:
- Complete filled application accompanied with CV, attested copies of educational certificate, relevant experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and on fresh photograph should reach the following address given below.
- Public sector employees can apply through proper channel.
- Applicants must mention the name of the post applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
Address: Human Resource Department, Punjab Land Records Authority, Government of the Punjab, 2 km Main Multan Road, Opposite EME Housing Society, Lahore.