Here in the following job page I am going to discuss recent job offer from Punjab Healthcare Department Jobs 2016 District Coordinator NTS Advertisement. It’s a great job opportunity for all the domicile holders of Punjab that Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department is seeking and looking to hire highly motivated, dedicated, well discipline and educated individuals are required to apply for the following post of District Coordinator (IRMNCH & Nutrition Program). I have kept the post front of you now its overall qualification includes MBBS along with Masters Degree in Health Administration, Public Health or Mother & Child Health and Management Administration from well known university is essential to apply also two years regular service experience is required. Selected applicants will be given handsome salary package and other fringe benefits. So, if you are looking for such a job with having Punjab domicile then we encourages you to apply for this post and applying criteria is given below.
Punjab Healthcare Department Jobs 2016 District Coordinator NTS Advertisement
Punjab Healthcare Department Jobs 2016 District Coordinator NTS Advertisement:
How To Apply Procedure:
- Applicants may download application form and online deposit slip from official site of NTS www.nts.org.pk.
- Complete filled application form along with deposit slip of test fee of Rs.500/- and all relevant documents, copy of CNIC and two fresh passport size photographs should reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad before closing date.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of ABL, UBL, MCB and HBL
- NTS test fee is non refundable and non transferable.
- Incomplete applications or late received applications will not be entertained.
- Already government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Information about test timing and date & roll number slip will be dispatched at then official sit of NTS before one week of test.
- Last date for submission of application is 14th November, 2016.
- Only written test successful applicants will be allowed to appear for interview.
- Applicants should have brought original documents at the time of interview.
Address: National Testing Service Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang