Get Postgraduate Ameer-Ud-Din Medical Institute Lahore Jobs 2017 Latest Opening with this excellent job page. There are ample of jobs available in one of the well reputed Institutes named Ameer-Ud-Din Medical College/Postgraduate Medical Institute Lahore are seeking for well discipline, talented, experienced and highly qualified applicants are needed for the following vacant positions such as (Stenographer, Projectionist, Library Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Audio Visual Technician, Photographer, Driver (Bus), Junior Technician/Lab Assistant, Assistant Mortician Junior Technician, Attendant, Curator of Museum, Naib Qasid, Carpenter, Animal Attendant, Chapati Maker, Chapati Women, Bus Driver, Assistant House Keeper, Electrician, Plumber) are the posts which required to be filled by the applicants having Punjab domicile for such positions. Recruitment will be made on contact basis for three years which can be extended further with the satisfactory performance of the applicants. Overall qualification for all of these posts the applicants should be FA/FSc, Matric, Middle, and Primary from recognized board along with capacity to produce shorthand typing speed of 80 w.p.m & 35 w.p.m in type writing. Applicant having expertise in computer will be given advantage. Age limits are 18-25 and 25-35 years for such post. Now let’s have a look at its applying procedure below.
Postgraduate Ameer-Ud-Din Medical Institute Lahore Jobs 2017 Latest Opening
Postgraduate Medical Institute Lahore Jobs 2017 Current Vacancies
- Library Assistant
- Laboratory Technician
- Audio Visual Technician
- Driver (Bus)
- Junior Technician/Lab Assistant
- Assistant Mortician Junior Technician
- Attendant, Curator of Museum
- Naib Qasid
- Animal Attendant
- Chapati Maker
- Chapati Women
Board Created Posts:
- Bus Driver
- Assistant House Keeper
How To Apply for Postgraduate Ameer-Ud-Din Medical Institute Lahore Jobs 2017:
- Applicants may download application form from the official website as www.pgmipunjab.edu.pk or can be obtained from the PGMI, 6 Birdwood Road, Lahore.
- Interested and willing to apply applicants are required to send their application with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and two fresh photograph should reach at the said address.
- Government / Semi Government employees can apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application is 30th January, 2017.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be issued call letters.
- Eligible candidates list will be uploaded on PGMI official website on 20th February, 2017.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates coming for interview.
- At time of interview candidates must produced original documents.
Address: Principal, Postgraduate Medical Institute/Ameer-Ud-Din Medical College, Lahore.
Source: Daily Jang