Applications are being sought by talented international students for the PhD Global Scholarship in FBICRC Mine Electrification in Australia. The PhD International Scholarship is available to international students interested in pursuing a PhD Degree at the University of Adelaide in Australia. This scholarship is open to applicants from all corners of the globe. Each year, the Australian Government provides a significant number of scholarships to outstanding students across the globe.
FBICRC and the University of Adelaide are jointly funding a PhD scholarship to support a Full-time PhD student who wants to pursue research in a multidisciplinary project at the intersection of power system engineering, optimization, and statistical modeling. The goal of this project is to build the backbone energy and storage infrastructure needed for a BEV mobile fleet to operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The University of Adelaide was founded in 1874, making it one of the most prestigious universities in the world. This organization provides specialized expertise, unique ideas, and solutions to research problems. In addition, it offers a variety of learning programs.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Adelaide? The University employs the best and brightest professors and personnel to provide the best education to its students. It also serves as an international training facility.
PhD Global Scholarships in FBICRC Mine Electrification Australia
- Country: Australia
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $35,000 p.a major scholarship plus $5,000 p.a research allowance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: Open Until Filled
Benefits of PhD Global Scholarships in FBICRC Mine Electrification Australia
A stipend of $35,000 per annum will be provided by the University of Adelaide, plus $5,000 per annum for research costs (e.g., conference/publication fees). The base scholarship will likely be tax-exempt, subject to approval by the Taxation Office.
Eligibility Criteria of PhD Global Scholarships in FBICRC Mine Electrification Australia
- Countries Eligible: Applications are welcomed from all around the world.
- Courses or Subjects Eligible: The grant will be awarded to the Faculty of Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences.
- Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must fulfill all of the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, Permanent Residents of Australia, or overseas students approved as PhD candidates at the University of Adelaide and available to begin in 2021.
How to Apply for PhD Global Scholarships in FBICRC Mine Electrification Australia
- How to Apply: Applicants must first enroll at the university to be considered for the program.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates should submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed a program with a least of first-class honours.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide any acceptable proof of English language abilities, such as an IELTS or TOEFL certificate.
- To Apply Please visit the official website of the PhD Global Scholarship in FBICRC Mine Electrification Australia.
The last date to apply for the PhD Global Scholarship in FBICRC Mine Electrification in Australia is Open until filled.