Scotland is one of the most amazing countries in the world. The Scottish Government Scholarship plans to increase the education level of nations like Pakistan. It’s undeniably true that the advancement and improvement and development of Pakistan are unimaginable without woman’s education. It is a exclusive opportunity for young talented and vibrant women to get higher education in any HEC recognized university across Pakistan. Today we will explain briefly about Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme 2022its details, financial benefits, and application process step by step.
Great opportunity for Pakistani students. Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme for Academic year 2022 is now open. The Pakistan Scottish Scholarship is fully supported by the Scotland Government. All Pakistani students from all across the country are eligible to apply for this fully funded scholarship. Pakistan Scottish Scholarship is for young competitive women & girls who wish to study a Bachelors, Masters, and MPhil Degree Programs in any HEC recognized universities in Pakistan. Diverse Academic fields are accessible in this Scottish Pakistan Scholarship.
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship which implies that all your expenses will be covered by the financial authority of British Council or Scotland Government. We highly encourage interested female candidates to apply for this Scottish Pakistan Scholarship because there is no age restriction is required.
Under this Scholarship Scheme, the British Council will manage the university through their regarded delegate for students to deal with any sort of issues of their chose students. Applicants have holding a Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees are eligible for this scholarship. This Fully Funded Pakistan Scottish Scholarship will cover tuition fee and accommodation expenses of all the awardees. So hurry up doesn’t miss this opportunity. For more information about Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme 2022 is given below.
Detail Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Country: Pakistan
- Host Organization: The Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Host Universities: All Universities of Pakistan
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Masters, MPhil Degrees
- Deadline: 15th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Scottish Scholarship 2022
Applicant must complete the following eligibility criteria for Pakistan Scottish Scholarship.
- The Applicant must be a Pakistani Citizen.
- The Applicant must living in Pakistan.
- The Applicant must hold a Pakistani Nationality.
- The Applicant should have an approved offer/admission from public university in Pakistan recognized by HEC.
- The candidate is able to apply for this scholarship in case they are already registered a 4-year Bachelor certification program or a Master’s or MPhil and need the finances to complete their certification.
- The candidate ought to be are taken a entrance at one of the qualified fields at any HEC-certified University.
- The Candidate has been out of school for over a year, they are not qualified for the scholarship.
- Just female candidates are permitted to apply for this scholarship.
- Youthful impaired women’s, as well as young ladies from far off regions and/ or minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Read About: Lester B. Pearson Scholarship in Canada 2022
Financial Coverage of Pakistan Scottish Scholarship 2022
The following benefits will be given to the applicants by the Pakistan Scottish Scholarship.
- The candidate full tuition fee will be covered
- Accommodation facility will be given
- Applicants who are remaining nearby will get venture out costs from home to college two times every year.
Catalog of Accessible Fields of Study
The scholarship will cover a four-year bachelor’s certificate at a HEC-recommended Pakistani public funded university in one of the accompanying subject areas only.
- Sustainable Energy
- Food Security and Agriculture
- Health Sciences
List of Required Documents for Pakistan Scottish Scholarship
Applicant should have following documents for qualification.
- An Application Form.
- University Tuition Fee.
- Scanned Copy of CNIC (Applicant).
- Scanned Copy of CNIC. (Parent).
- Scanned Copy of Transcripts.
- Proof of admission in Bachelors, Masters, or MPhil.
- Salary Slip of Parent/Guardian or Pension Slip or any employment proof.
- Host fees structure.
How To Apply
The applicants are advised to fill the online application form and submitted the on the official website of British Council. To, Apply Please visit the official website of Pakistan Scottish Scholarship 2022.
The expiry date to apply for Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme 2022 is 15th September 2021.