The Nanyang Technological University is one of Singapore’s most well-known public research universities. The NTU University was founded on August 1, 1981. It is Singapore’s second oldest independent university and is regarded as one of the best institutions in the world. For today’s discussion, we’ve chosen the NTU Singapore Scholarship 2022-2023 topic.
This is fantastic news! The NTU Singapore Scholarship in Singapore is now accepting applications for the academic year 2022. The NTU Scholarship Singapore is a fully funded scholarship that allows students to pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degrees. This scholarship in Singapore is open to applicants from all over the world. The Nanyang Technological University Scholarship Programs offer two types of scholarships. The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship is available for full-time Masters and PhD degree programs, whereas the Nanyang Scholarship is offered for undergraduate programs.
Applicants can apply to any academic discipline because the NTU Singapore Scholarship offers a diverse choice of study options. NTU University is one of Singapore’s most prestigious universities. The Scholarship is for a maximum of two years for Master’s candidates, four years for Ph.D. applicants, and four years for BS candidates. NTU Research Scholarships, Nanyang Scholarships, and Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships are all available.
The NTU Singapore Scholarship will pay all of the candidates’ expenditures while they are studying. For overseas students, Singapore is a beautiful educational destination. Many scholarships are available in Singapore that do not require IELTS. You can study in Singapore’s universities without having to take the IELTS exam. There have been no limitations on candidates’ citizenship. Moreover, there is no needed to repay the scholarship. The President of Singapore provides many of the Magnificent Scholarships. The NTU Singapore Scholarship 2022-2023 is further information is accessible below.
NTU Singapore Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: Singapore
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: November 30th, 2021
NTU Singapore Scholarship Benefits
Undergraduates and graduates at NTU University can apply for a full scholarship. You can also apply for a scholarship to study at NTU University through external sources.
- Concessionary tuition fees are fully covered (after Tuition Grant).
- Per academic year, a living allowance of S$6,500 is provided.
- Up to S$2,000 in housing allowance per academic year.
- (Only scholarship holders who live in NTU hostels are eligible.)
- A travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas program is available, subject to the Travel Grant Form’s terms and conditions.
- A computer allowance of S$1,750 is provided (one-off).
Read About: UST Scholarships in South Korea 2022-2023
|Singapore Citizen||Singapore Permanent Residents||International Students|
|Monthly Stipend (with effect from 1 August 2021||S$3,600||S$3,400||S$3,100|
|Conference Allowance||Up to S$ 4000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year)|
|Book Allowance||Annual grant of $500|
|IT Allowance||One time allowance of $1,500|
|Thesis Allowance||One time allowance of $600 It will be disbursed during the final year scholarship renewal|
Available Fields of Study
- National Institute of Education
- School of Biological Sciences
- Asian School of Environment
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- Nanyang Business School
- Graduate College
- School of Art, Design and Media
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
- S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- School of Humanities
- School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Communication Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport Science
- Art, Design & Media
- Accountancy and Business
Eligibility Criteria for NTU Singapore Scholarship 2022
- All countries are allowed.
- Outstanding recreational achievements
- Possessing great leadership capabilities and the capacity to lead others
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree with Honors (Highest Distinction) or equivalent.
- If you’ve not finished your undergraduate degree program yet, you’ll have to present evidence from your university that you’re on track to get an Honors (Highest Distinction) or equivalent degree.
How To Apply for NTU Singapore Scholarship 2022
The application link is now available. Please apply via the online link. To apply, please go to the NTU University Singapore Scholarship official website. For Bachelors information (Click Here). For Graduates information (Click Here).
The deadline for applying for the NTU Singapore Scholarship 2022 is November 30th, 2021 for the Academic Year 2022-2023.