Start your study expedition in the UK! Application is now open for the Next Generation Law International Scholarships in UK 2022. Kent University has introduced the Funded Next Generation Law International Scholarship. This scholarship is available to students wishing to pursue a Master’s degree program at a United Kingdom university. The scholarship is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Next Generation Law International Scholarships in UK 2022
All students are eligible to apply for this award, whether they are foreign or domestic. The candidates will be chosen on the basis of the academic and intellectual merit of their research proposals. The successful candidates will receive a stipend of £15,609 each year. No registration fee will be charged.
The University of Kent’s financial aid makes it relatively easy to study abroad. Study law in the United Kingdom at one of the country’s most inviting law schools. Students can apply for positions in a range of disciplines related to law and order. The University of Kent seeks to enhance the legal situation and make it more trustworthy through enhancing the quality of law.
The University of Kent was founded in 1890, and it is a public research university dedicated to developing close relationships within Europe and fostering international exchanges. According to research intensity, it is ranked 17th in the United Kingdom.
Why should you study at the University of Kent? The university is a leading institution, renowned for its world-class research, excellent teaching, and student satisfaction. University students have access to all university resources, which include everything they need to enjoy student life and succeed in their studies. The university has been ranked Gold in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework, and has a worldwide reputation for excellence. Below is detailed information on Next Generation Law International Scholarships in the United Kingdom in 2022.
- Country: United Kingdom
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: 14th February 2022
Financial Benefits of Scholarships
Candidates selected to the program will be given a stipend for living expenses equivalent to the UK Research Council rate (£15,609 2021/22 rate) for the duration of their PhD studies at Kent.
Read About: Seattle Colleges Global Student Scholarships 2022 in USA
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Eligible Countries: Both native and international students from the United Kingdom are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students interested in sociolegal studies, law and the humanities, critical approaches to law, law and political economy, law and health, law and intellectual property, law, science, and technology can apply to Kent for a PhD program.
- Eligibility Requirements: To be deemed qualified, applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must submit high-quality research projects as part of their application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first complete an online admissions application on the university’s website.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Information about your past research
- Proposal for a study (usually between 1000-3000 words)
- Two referees’ contact information
- Proof of English proficiency, if applicable
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must hold a first or second-class honours degree in a relevant or acceptable subject from a British university, or the equivalent from another globally recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: The following English language competence examinations must be completed by students:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE/CPE – 176
- PTE –63
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- To Apply Please Visit the Official Website of the Next Generation Law International Scholarship 2022.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Next Generation Law International Scholarships in UK 2022 is 14th February 2022.