Applications for the Next Generation Law International Scholarships in the UK 2022 are now open. Kent University has launched the Funded Next Generation Law International Scholarship. Scholars who wish to pursue a Master’s Degree Program at a United Kingdom university are provided with this scholarship. This scholarship is open for the Academic Year 2022-2023.
This award is open to all students, whether they are foreign or domestic. The candidates will be chosen on the basis of their research proposal’s academic and intellectual merit. The successful individuals will receive a stipend of £15,609 each year.
Founded in 1890, the University of Kent is a public research university devoted to building close ties within Europe and fostering comprehensive international connections. In terms of research intensity, it is Ranked 17th in the United Kingdom.
Why should you study at the University of Kent? The university is a leading institution, with a reputation for world-class research, excellent teaching, and student satisfaction. University students have access to all university resources, which include everything they need to enjoy student life and succeed in their studies. The university has been ranked Gold in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework, and has a worldwide reputation for excellence. The following is detailed information on Next Generation Law International Scholarships in the United Kingdom in 2022.
Next Generation Law International Scholarships in UK 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: 14th February 2022
Benefits of Next Generation Law International Scholarships 2022
Candidates selected to the program will be given a stipend for living expenses equivalent to the UK Research Council rate (£15,609 2021/22 rate) for the duration of their PhD studies at Kent.
Eligibility Criteria of Next Generation Law International Scholarships 2022
- Eligible Countries: Both native and foreign students from the United Kingdom are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students interested in sociolegal studies, law and the humanities, critical approaches to law, law and political economy, law and health, law and intellectual property, law, science, and technology can apply to Kent for a PhD program.
- Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must fulfill all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- The candidates must provide high-quality research projects.
Read About: KTH Sweden Scholarship 2022-2023
How to Apply for Next Generation Law International Scholarships 2022
- How to Apply: Students must first fill out an application for admission on the university’s website.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Information about your past research
- Proposal for a study (usually between 1000-3000 words)
- Two referees’ contact information
- Proof of English proficiency, if applicable
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a first or second-class honours degree in a relevant or acceptable topic from a British university, or the equivalent from a globally recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE/CPE – 176
- PTE –63
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- To Apply Please Visit the official website of the Next Generation Law International Scholarship 2022.
The last date to apply for the Next Generation Law International Scholarships in UK 2022 is 14th February 2022.