Great deal! Applicants are now invited to apply for the Newnham College International Graduate Scholarships 2023 in the United Kingdom. The University is pleased to offer Laing Developing Countries Graduate Scholarships to all outstanding international applicants who wish to begin studying at the University for the 2022/23 academic session. Have you ever dreamed of studying in the United Kingdom? This is an excellent opportunity for you to fulfill your dream of studying abroad in the United Kingdom.
Newnham College International Graduate Scholarships 2023 in the UK
Scholarships can provide you with significant financial assistance to help pay for your education. Newnham College in the United Kingdom offers study grants to international students from developing countries who would like to pursue postgraduate or doctoral coursework.
The Newnham College is a constituent college of the University of Cambridge for women. A group of ladies called Lectures for Ladies founded the college in 1871, which included suffragist Millicent Garrett Fawcett and philosopher Henry Sidgwick. The college was the second women’s college to be established in Cambridge, following Girton College. The College will be celebrating its 150th anniversary throughout 2021 and 2022, as part of its 150th year celebrations.
What makes Newnham College a great place to study? Newnham College is a part of the University of Cambridge, which is one of the world’s leading universities. Currently, the university has over 23,000 students from over 140 countries, and it offers undergraduate programs in a wide range of fields including the arts, social sciences, and sciences. Below you will find more detailed information about the Newnham College International Scholarships 2023.
- Country: United Kingdom
- University or Organization: Newnham College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Variable
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: Varies
Financial Benefits of Newnham College International Scholarships 2023
Newnham College in the UK will award the variable amount to each successful scholar for the academic year 2022-2023.
Read About: Georgia State University Scholarships in USA 2023-2024
- Eligible Countries: Countries with low or low-middle income economies.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The degree of M.Phil. or PhD in any field is acceptable.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria in order to be considered:
- In order to qualify, applicants must reside in countries with low- or low-middle-income economies.
- Applicants must enroll in masters and doctoral programs.
How To Apply
- How to Apply: The university requires students to enroll in the master’s and PhD degree programs in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to submit two academic references to support your application. You can complete the reference form on the Applicant Portal. You will then be able to send an automated reference request to your referees.
- Admission Requirements: Students who wish to apply must hold at least a good upper second class (good 2:1) honours degree from a UK university or an overseas university equivalent to that standard.
- Language Requirement: The student must have a good command of the English language, both in writing and speaking.
- To apply, please the visit the Official Website of the Newnham College International Scholarships 2023.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the Newnham College International Scholarships 2023 is Varies.