Applicants are invited to apply for the Mitacs Globalink Research Internship in Canada for the summer of 2023. We are offering an internship in Canada, which will be fully funded for international students to spend their summers at Canadian Universities under the supervision of a supervisor. The internship program is designed for international students and is for 12 weeks of paid internships in Canada. All expenses are covered by the Internship Program. Approximately 70 universities in Canada offer internships in a variety of fields.
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship in Canada 2023
There is a variety of academic disciplines represented in the 12 Week Mitacs Summer Internship, including Science, Engineering, and Mathematics, as well as the Humanities and Social Sciences. All students pursuing their undergraduate, masters, and doctorate degrees are welcome to apply. The application process is open to both males and females. The internship will last for 12 weeks.
This is an internship program for the summer. It is anticipated that you will spend your summer in Canada. During the months of May through October each year. The program is open to all academic disciplines. Mitacs Globalink Research Internships provide you with a unique opportunity to gain international experience. International students have many opportunities in Canada, including the possibility of studying and working without the requirement of IELTS. Please find detailed information about the Globalink Research Summer Internship 2023 in Canada below.
- Country: Canada
- Institute: Canadian Universities
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Deadline: 20th September 2022
Financial Benefits of Mitacs Global Research Internship 2023
The Mitacs Globalink Research Internship Program (GRI) 2023 in Canada is a fully funded internship opportunity. The following are the details of the covered expenses:
- Scholarships of up to $300 are available for student enrollment fees.
- Canada Roundtrip Airfares (Amounts vary by country of origin)
- Transport from Canadian airports to accommodation
- Providing a stipend for food and events (the amount varies depending on the country of origin).
- Allowance for housing (Amount varies by country of origin)
- Insurance coverage for health care
- Develop a mentoring relationship with students on campus in Canada
- Participation in industry events and courses related to professional development
- Global Link Research Internship Certificate
This internship program is designed to bridge the gap between emerging international research talent and Canada’s research capabilities. All disciplines are eligible to apply for Global Link Research Internships.
Read About: ADB Internship Program 2023
How does a Mitacs Globalink Research Internship benefit you?
- This is a 12-week internship designed to enhance your knowledge of your field and provide you with hands-on research experience
- Under the guidance of distinguished faculty members, you will be able to work with graduate students and research colleagues.
- We provide you with access to one of the most dynamic, dynamic, and innovative research landscapes anywhere in the world.
- A great opportunity to combine academic research with professional development courses and a variety of social activities at a Canadian university can be highly rewarding.
- This is a great opportunity for you to gain international experience and discover your freedom in a new country.
- You have the opportunity to connect with potential graduate supervisors through the Mitacs Globalink Graduate Fellowship program. Are you considering returning to Canada to pursue graduate studies?
To apply for a Mitacs Globalink Research Internship (GRI) in Canada, you must meet the following requirements.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- A wide variety of countries participate in this program, including Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, South Korea, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Consider enrolling in a full-time undergraduate program or a joint undergraduate/master’s program.
- The applicant must arrive in Canada between May 1 and October 31, 2022 and be available to complete an internship for 12 weeks.
- You must possess a valid passport valid at least until January 2023.
- Transcripts from the home university in both English and French.
- The recommendation of at least one professor or research supervisor is required
- A detailed CV describing the research experiment
- Make sure to apply for at least three, but no more than seven, projects from at least three different Canadian provinces.
How To Apply
The application process for Mitacs Globalink Research Internships is conducted online. More information about this advertisement can be found by clicking on the link below:
You will also be asked the following questions in the application:
- The discipline and program of your education, as well as other information about your education
- You should describe your research interests, skills, and achievements
- Reasons for conducting research in Canada
- To Apply, Please visit the Official Website of the Mitacs Globalink Research Internships in Canada.
Last Date To Apply
Application deadline for the call for faculty an application was 8th June 2022. The application last date for the summer of 2023 is 20th September 2022.