One of the best internship programs in Japan. METI Government of Japan Internship 2023 applications are now being accepted for the Winter Term. The internship will take place in Japan this year. For international students, METI offers the easiest internship opportunity in Japan. Students from both undergraduate and graduate programs are eligible to apply. The METI Internship in Japan will involve approximately 200 interns, and they will be funded by the Government of Japan in a variety of fields. The application is open to international applicants of any nationality from any country. You may apply online for the METI Japanese Internship Program.
METI Government of Japan Internship 2023
METI Internships offered by the Government of Japan are excellent opportunities for young professionals interested in gaining an understanding of technology and innovation. There will be internship opportunities with the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI). Participants in this program will have the opportunity to take part in an all-expenses-paid internship in Japan.
Students from all over the world will be selected to participate in the METI Japan Internship Program. This internship will last between 2.5 and 3 months. CPGAs are not subject to any criteria, nor are they subject to any academic discipline. Participants from all fields are eligible to participate. There is no need to take a language test. You don’t need IELTS or TOEFL to apply. The knowledge of the Japanese language is not required.
Applicants must be at least 20 years of age and not older than 40 years of age. The goal of the METI Governor of Japan Internship program is to provide foreigners with knowledge and internship experiences in the Japanese government and to enable them to form new business partnerships as well as learn cross-cultural communication skills. This is your chance to find a new career and start a new chapter in your life. More information about the METI Government of Japan Internship 2023 are available below.
- Country: Japan
- Sponsored by: The Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI)
- Internship Location: Internship company in General in Japan
- Internship Duration: 2.5 to 3 Months
- No. of Interns: 200
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th September 2022
Financial Benefits METI Government of Japan Internship 2023
Similarly to OIST’s Internship in Japan, the METI 2022 Internship is a fully funded internship in Japan. The following expenses will be covered:
- Allowance: 4,000 yen is provided for living expenses. This amount will be paid during the entire internship period
- Airfare Tickets: The cost of round-trip airline tickets in economy class, as well as travel insurance.
- Insurance coverage for internships
- Providing transportation
- Training program expenses related to accommodation.
- Devices for communication, such as laptops, LANs, and mobile phones.
Read About: Procter & Gamble Internship 2023
Internships at METI are offered twice a year. There are two seasons: summer and winter.
1st August 2022～9th September 2022
22nd August, 2022～30th September 2022
31st October 2022～9th December 2022
7th November 2022～16th December 2022
List of Internship Fields
A wide range of fields are offered by METI internship Japan for international students.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Law, Policy
- Japanese Language, Culture
- Religion, Divinity
- Arts, Music
- Other Liberal Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Domestic Science, Home Economic
- Electric/Electrical Engineering
- Physics, Applied Physics
- Architecture, Civil Engineering
- Biology, Life Sciences
- Chemistry, Material Engineering
- Natural Resources, Global Environment
- Animal/Dairy Husbandry
- Mercantile Marine
- Medical Science, Dentistry
- Hygiene, Nursing Care
- Other Sciences/Engineering’s
- Sociology, Environmental Information Sciences
- Economics, Management/Administration, Business
- Foreign Language, International Culture (Excluding Japanese)
- Being a citizen of one of the eligible countries or regions.
- The list of eligible countries for METI internships can be found here.
- English proficiency is required. There is no need to take a language test.
- The applicant should be at least 20 years of age and no older than 40 years of age.
- You must also give a letter of recommendation from an affiliated university or institution as well as a school or university enrollment or graduation certificate.
- Capable of participating in the internship and preliminary training at the host company on a full-time basis.
How To Apply
The first step for applicants is to sign up and create an account, which will not take more than ten minutes. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the METI Government of Japan Internship 2023.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the METI Government of Japan Internship is 30th September 2022 for the Winter Term (Winter Dates: 31st October 2022～9th December 2022 and 7th November 2022～16th December 2022).