McGill University Scholarships for International Students 2023 are open for application for academic terms Fall 2023, Winter 2023, and Summer 2023. All international students are eligible to apply for scholarships at McGill University, including Canadians and Americans. McGill offers Full Funded Scholarships in the upcoming academic year of 2022-23. For more information about submitting an application for a McGill graduate scholarship in Canada, please read the guidelines and then choose the appropriate term and the appropriate study course. McGill only offers graduate scholarships for masters and PhD students studying in Canada.
McGill University Scholarships for International Students 2023
The IELTS English test may be exempted and not be required of a candidate by McGill University if he or she can prove any of the following conditions that are given below in the Criteria section. There will be 60 full scholarships and 20 partial scholarships awarded to graduate students at McGill University. McGill University offers more than 400 degree programs in more than 80 departments to enable students to choose the program which is right for them.
McGill University is a public research university located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The university was founded in 1821 by a Royal Charter of King George IV, making it the only university in Canada to have been founded in such a way. There are over 300 courses offered across 12 faculties and schools at McGill. The main campus of McGill University is located in central Montreal, on the slopes of Mount Royal, while its second campus is located in Old Montreal, near Notre Dame Street.
If you want to study in Canada with a scholarship, apply for the McGill University Scholarship for International Students as soon as possible. For more information about the McGill University Scholarship for International Students 2023, check out the link below.
- Country: Canada
- Host University: McGill University
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Scholarship Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: July 15th 2022
Financial Benefits of McGill University Scholarship 2023
McCall MacBain Scholars Program at McGill University is a unique scholarship program that was established 50 years ago. The program is a fully funded scholarship in Canada available to both international students and Canadian citizens.
At McGill University, you’ll have the opportunity to pursue a fully-funded Masters degree or a second-entry professional undergraduate degree program. The scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- Tuition and fees for the entire normal duration of the program.
- Living allowance of $2,000 CAD per month for the entire course.
- The relocation grant will cover relocation expenses in Montreal.
Read About: Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship 2023 in New Zealand
List of Available Courses Offered at McGill University
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Schulich School of Music
- Interfaculty Studies
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Undergraduate students have completed a secondary education as well as a high school education.
- Graduates have a bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognized university.
- Applicants must also meet the English language requirements.
- Additionally, the applicant has to meet the academic requirements set by the McGill Graduate Department as well.
English Language Proficiency- Not Required
- There is no need to take IELTS to study in Canada. Scholarships are available without IELTS in Canada, and McGill is one of them if you do not have it.
- The mother tongue, or the language that was first learned and continues to be used on a daily basis, is English
- The candidate has completed or plans to complete the requirements for an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized college or university in Canada or the United States (anglophone or francophone).
- You have obtained (or are about to acquire) an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized foreign institution, where English is the language of instruction. (If this is the case, you can submit a copy of your English Proficiency Language Certificate instead.
- Have lived and studied for at least four consecutive years, or have been employed for at least four consecutive years, in a country where English is the official language of instruction.
- For more details, please refer to our application instructions.
- Letter of Motivation for Scholarship.
How To Apply For McGill University Scholarship
You can apply online for McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada. Find out what you need to do and contact the department. Then, you need to find a supervisor within your field of expertise and submit your application before the application deadline. To apply, Pleas visit the Official Website of the McGill University Scholarship for International Students 2023.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the McGill University Scholarship for International Students 2023 is July 15th 2022. And all Canadian applicants: September 1, 2022.