The McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022-2023 are now open for applications in Canada. This is a fully funded scholarship that is offered by McGill University, Canada in order to help the recipient pursue a Master’s, PhD, or a Professional degree at McGill. The full flagship McCall MacBain Scholarship will be awarded in Summer/Fall 2022. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to participate in the McCall MacBain Scholarships program.
McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022-2023
According to the Global World Ranking, McGill University is ranked number 31. All international students, including Canadians, Americans, and other nationalities, are eligible to apply for this scholarship. There are 400 programs offered by McGill University in more than 80 departments, so you are sure to find the program that works best for you. The McCall MacBain Scholarship is available to students who plan to apply for Fall 2023 admission and plan to submit their applications in 2022. This scholarship is fully funded and cannot be missed.
In Montreal, Quebec, Canada, McGill University is a public research university that offers a wide range of academic programs. You may apply for McGill Graduate Scholarships if you’re interested in securing a full scholarship for your Master’s degree at McGill University, and your application will be automatically considered for a full scholarship at McGill University.
McCall MacBain is recognized as the most prestigious scholarship in Canada. In Montreal, Canada, McGill University is one of only three English-language universities in the world, and is the oldest university in the city. There are more than 35,000 international students enrolled at the University from 150 countries, and there are more than 220,000 alumni from all corners of the globe. What are you waiting for? Are you ready to challenge yourself, learn from others, and make a positive impact in other people’s lives through your work? For more information about the McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022-2023 in Canada please see the information below.
- Country: Canada
- Host University: McGill University
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Canada & U.S. Applicants September 21, 2022
- Deadline: International Applicants August 25, 2022.
Financial Benefits of McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022
McCall MacBain Scholarships are fully funded scholarships. The selected Participants will be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Full tuition and fees are covered by the McCall MacBain Scholarship
- A monthly living stipend of $2,000 CAD
- Flying ticket: Relocation grant for the purpose of moving to Montreal.
- In addition to participating in a leadership development program, scholars also have the opportunity to connect with mentors and advisors.
List of Available Courses
Over 150 different programs are covered by the McCall MacBain Scholarship. The program is open to all academic disciplines.
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Schulich School of Music
- Interfaculty Studies
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
To be considered for this award, the applicant must meet the following criteria in order to be considered.
- You should check the minimum degree requirements and the language requirements.
- Graduating students hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- You must meet the English language requirements.
- The Graduate Department at McGill may also have academic requirements that applicants must meet in order to be considered for admission.
- If you wish to pursue a PHD, you must have a MSC degree in a field of study relevant to your research.
Read About: University of Mississippi Scholarship 2023-2024 in USA
Frequently Asked Questions About Scholarships
- Is it possible for me to apply if I am a part-time student? Yes, but you will have to apply to a full-time graduate program at McGill if you are interested. Students who receive awards must be able to pursue full-time studies to be eligible for the awards.
- Does Clinical Psychology qualify as an eligible program? There are a number of psychology-related programs that are eligible for admission:
- MSc, Psychology
- MA, Counseling Psychology
- MA, School/Applied Child Psychology
- MScA, Couple and Family Therapy
- MSc, Psychiatry (Mental Health)
- MSc, Integrated Program in Neuroscience
There is no master’s program in clinical psychology offered by McGill University. The department’s guide to funding is recommended for students interested in pursuing a PhD in Clinical Psychology.
Please make sure that you prepare these documents before the deadline expires.
- Statement of Purpose
- Updated CV
- English Language Requirement
- Letter of Recommendation
- Please refer to the official link at the end of the post for more information regarding other documents that may also be needed.
How To Apply
You may apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship 2022-2023 through the online application portal. To apply please visit the Official Website of the McCall MacBain Scholarship 2022-2023
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship for International students is August 25, 2022, and for Canada & U.S. Applicants September 21, 2022