Find out about scholarships in Saudi Arabia 2022 for international students here The King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals is a Saudi Arabian state university in Dhahran. University was established in 23rd September 1963. Saudi universities are among them the most respected in the kingdom and the overall region for its scientific, engineering, business and management programmes. Today in this post we will be discussing about King Fahd University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia 2022 its details and application process step by step.
The applications for the King Fahd University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia for the academic year 2022 are now being accepted. The King Fahd University offers Scholarships for those who wish to study a Full Masters and PhD. and MBA Degree Programs in Saudi Arabia. The Fully Funded KFUPM Scholarship is open for the Saudi Citizens, as well as international students who are interested to applying for this fantastic scholarship programs. King Fahd University regarded as a reputable university of international standing. IELTS/TOEFL is not required to submit online applications.
Scholarships in Saudi Arabia 2022
King Fahd was a Saudi Arabian king and one of the country’s most famous monarchs. KFUPM is providing a wide range of academic programs such as M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields for the King Fahd University Scholarship. Both male & female candidates can apply for this King Fahd Scholarship. The University of King Fahd has a world rank of 186.
Females candidates are encouraged to apply for the King Fahd Scholarship. There is No Registration Fee is needed for this scholarship. The King Fahd University Scholarship Online Application Portal is available two times a year. Candidates can now apply for Master’s and Ph.D. admissions at KFUPM. If you are not selected in the first session, you can apply again. Further information about this King Fahd University Scholarship is available below.
Scholarships in Saudi Arabia 2022
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- Host University: King FAHD University
- Degree Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., PhD. Doctorate, MBA
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 21st September 2021
King Fahd Scholarship Benefits
All local and international students are eligible for a full scholarship to study in Saudi Arabia, thanks to King Fahd. Please see the list of Scholarship Benefits below.
- Full Tuition Fee will be covered
- Monthly stipend will be given to cover living expenses.
- Free Furnished Air Conditioned Housing facility
- Medical Health Insurance
- Free Textbooks
- A prepaid air ticket for his initial trip to Dammam at the commencement of the contract, as well as a return ticket after he finishes his degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- University cafeteria offers subsidized meals.
- An opportunity to take part in research and book writing together with the University faculty.
- University will provide projects funded
- In compliance with the University policies, further advantages are also available.
Acessible Fields of Study
Special support for research in areas of Saudi Arabia’s interest. For the MS, PhD and MBA programmes, KPFUM is providing many field possibilities.
|Chemical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|City & Regional Planning||M.C.R.P.|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Science||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Construction Engineering & Management||M.Sc.|
|Electrical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Information Assurance & Security||M.Sc.|
|Materials Science & Engineering||M.Sc.|
|Mathematical Sciences||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Medical Physics||M. Med. Phys.|
|Petroleum Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Systems & Control Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
Eligibility Criteria For Master, PhD. & M.B.A
For Master Programs:
- Bachelor’s Degree (four years)
- A GPA of 3.00 or better on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, as well as a GPA of 3.00 in the topic of the major field.
For PhD Program:
- An M.S. is a master’s degree in science (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- In both B.S. and M.S. degrees, a minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent is required.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from a reputable university is required.
- A GPA of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent is required.
- At least one college-level calculus course that covers both differentiation and integration is required.
- Working knowledge of computers, as demonstrated by at least one computer course (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- One year of full-time job experience is required. Graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with extraordinary academic records may be exempt from this requirement.
Necessities & Documents
Make sure you have scanned copies of the required papers in PDF format. Each file can only be 2 MB in size.
- Copy of ID (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from Outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Saudi Residents)
- Official transcripts in their entirety [MS & BS Transcript for PhD applicants; BS Transcript for Master’s applicants] (The transcript should be an official transcript and include the names and grades of all courses taken.)
- Recommendation three (3) After you’ve filed your online application, you’ll need to submit letters from your academic referees through the online recommendation system.
- A Purpose Statement is a statement that explains why something is being done (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Size of a Passport White-background photograph (Optional for females)
- CV with a brief description of your schooling and work experience.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) (For International MBA Applicants).
Documents that are not required for the online application but are required before final admission:
- TOEFL (minimum 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (minimum 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD)
- GRE (General) score sheet (required for Engineering & Science programmes)
- Certificates of Degree(s) [If a degree was awarded]
How To Apply
The entire application process takes place on the internet. There is an application form available online. Fill out the online application form and upload all of the documents listed above. To Apply. Please visit the official website of King Fahd University Scholarship 2022.
The deadline for submitting an online application for the King Fahd Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia is September 21, 2021. The deadline for submitting recommendation letters is September 28, 2021.