Prepare yourself! Applications are now being accepted for KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea 2022. The KAIST International Student Scholarship 2022 is open to all international students around the world. This is a valuable opportunity for all students to obtain their Bachelor’s degree from Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology. We strongly encourage applicants to apply for the KAIST Full Scholarship for the Academic Session of 2022-23.
KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea 2022
The KAIST University scholarships offer international students a diverse selection of academic courses and disciplines of study in South Korea. Fortunately, no IELTS or TOEFL results were necessary. At KAIST University, all courses will be taught in English. Students interested in studying abroad in South Korea can apply for this fully funded scholarship. The scholarship will cover all of the student’s expenses during their studies. KAIST University was ranked # 39 in QS Global World and position 6 in Asia.
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is a South Korean national research university. It is located in Daedeok Innopolis in Daejeon. The Korean Government established the university in 1971 as the nation’s first public science and engineering institute. KAIST is one of Korea’s most prestigious universities. Each year, thousands of international students come here to pursue quality education.
The KAIST is one of the top universities in Asia and popular as MIT of Asia. The scholarship is a door for global students to propel science and innovation, development, and business venture. KAIST welcomed all the global students who are posh towards serving humankind through their ability and inspiration just as from their acquired abilities and information.
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is a world-class educational foundation, and KAIST fully-funded scholarships allow international students to pursue their studies in world-class institutes. We encourage you to apply for the KAIST University South Korea Scholarship 2022. More information about the KAIST University Scholarships in South Korea 2022 may be found below.
- Country: South Korea
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree level: Bachelors
- Scholarship coverage:Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Deadline: May 27th 2022
Financial Benefits of KAIST University Scholarship
The KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea 2022 is designed to provide you with the funding necessary to complete your degree. The following details are provided:
- A full scholarship is available.
- Tuition fees are waived in full for the first eight semesters.
- A Monthly stipend for Bachelors student is 300 USD.
- A Monthly stipend for Masters Course is 350,000 KRW.
- A Monthly stipend for PhD Degree is 400,000 KRW.
- Medical Health Facility will be provided
Read About: Urbanest Accommodation Scholarship 2022 in Australia
Accessible Courses & Fields of KAIST University
KAIST offers this grant in all study fields, and students can apply in any academic subject and major. The following are all of the subjects:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
English Test Proficiency Exemption
Participants who are nationals of English native speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or official English speaking countries (such as India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc.). Report (For English speakers who are officially studying in English-speaking countries, a certificate is required.)
To apply for the scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- International students of all nationalities are welcomed to apply.
- Applicants must have completed high school.
- Applicants with dual nationality are ineligible to apply.
- After freshmen year, a candidate should maintain a GPA of 2.7 out of 4.3.
- Applicants with Korean nationality must have completed their schooling outside of Korea.
- International students who have finished their high school education in Korea are eligible to apply.
Candidates must provide the following documents to be considered for admission to the university:
- Form of Application
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Transcript from High School
- Copy of Passport or National ID
- Report on the English Proficiency Test
- Official Test Score Report (Standardized)
- Financial Resources Statement
For International Candidates of Korean Origin:
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Loss of Korean Citizenship
How to Apply for KAIST University Scholarship
The submission procedure of application for KAIST University Scholarship 2022 in South Korea is online. To, Apply Please Visit the Official Website of the KAIST University Scholarships in South Korea 2022.
Last Date To Apply
There are three cycles in which students can apply for the KAIST Scholarship; students can apply in any of the three cycles. The following are the deadlines for each cycle:
- Date of Opening: September 3rd, 2021
- The deadline for applications and documents is October 22nd, 2021.
- Recommendation Letter Deadline: October 29, 2021
- Date of Opening: November 8, 2021
- Application and documentation deadline: January 14, 2022
- The deadline for submitting a recommendation letter is January 21, 2022.
- Opening Date: March 1, 2022
- Application and documentation deadline: May 27, 2022
- The deadline for submitting a recommendation letter is May 30th, 2022.