Begin your study adventure in Italy. Applications for the Applications for the Italian Government Scholarships 2022 are now open. All international students who are interested in studying in Italy on a full scholarship are eligible to apply. The Invest Your Talent in Italy Government Scholarship offers scholarships to international students wishing to study Master’s degrees in Italy. This Italian scholarship is one of the most prestigious available to international students. The scholarship will be available during the academic year 2022-23.
Italian Government Scholarships 2022
Italian scholarships are offered by some of the oldest universities in the world. They are easy and affordable. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides scholarships. There are not many countries in Europe where you can study abroad where tuition fees and living costs are as affordable as Italy. The Master’s Degree program takes one year to complete. It is not costly to study in Italy. There are 61 public universities, 30 private universities, and 11 public universities where you can study a wide range of courses.
The Ministry for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) aims to promote scientific and technological cooperation as well as international cultural exchanges and to support Italy’s economic system at home and abroad (as set forth in Law 288/55 and its subsequent amendments and additions). Various scholarships are available to pursue study, training, and/or research at Italian higher education institutions, both public and legally recognized.
The Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna was founded in 1088 and is a research institution. This university has more than 86 000 students from all over the world studying there. It’s one of the top leading universities in Italy with 221 fields of study and specializations including Science, Engineering, Medicine, Arts, Mathematics and other social sciences.
The program provides students with the opportunity to study at leading Italian universities. Additionally, the scholarships offered by the Italian Government include a mandatory internship at the company of your choice, which is a partner of the initiative. Below you will find more information about Italian Government Scholarships 2022.
- Country: Italy
- University: University of Bologna
- Degree level: Bachelor’s & Master’s
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Deadline: 30 April 2022 (for BS) & 31 March 2022 (for MS).
List of Available Study Courses
Italy’s top universities offer postgraduate courses in Engineering, Architecture, Design, Economics, and Management developed in close cooperation with leading firms to enhance your job prospects.
The lectures and instructional materials are entirely in English. The scholarship will begin on October 1, 2022.
Financial Coverage of Italian Government Scholarships
International students who wish to enroll in First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programs at the University of Bologna to Study in Italy for Free can apply for a free Bachelor Scholarship & Master Scholarship at the University of Bologna.
- The tuition fee will be paid in full.
- A yearly allowance of 11000 EUR will be given to you, which will cover your housing and monthly living expenses.
Read About: Commonwealth Share Scholarships 2022
- All international students, both EU and non-EU, are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Scholarship candidates must pass the SAT Test for Bachelor Scholarships and GRE Test for Master Scholarships before the deadline.
- The age of the candidate should not exceed 30 years.
- The SAT and GRE are aptitude and skills evaluation examinations that may be taken in approved facilities throughout the globe. The exams are given in English. On the websites of the management institutions, you must register for the tests.
- Candidates must provide proof of English proficiency in the form of an English language certificate.
How to Apply
To apply for a scholarship in Italy, you must complete an online application. Make sure you select the 6993 SAT code for the SAT test and 7850 for the GRE test when uploading your scores. To Apply please visit the Official Website.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Italian Government Scholarships 2022 in Italy is 30th April 2022 Bachelors Degree and for Masters Degree is 31st March 2022.