The Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship 2023 is now accepting applications. The Saudi Arabian Government offers Bachelors Science Scholarships to international students from all over the world. This scholarship is available only to students enrolled in undergraduate or master’s degree programs at Islamic University of Madinah. This award from Islamic University is a Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session 2022-2023.
Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship 2023
The scholarship will cover the costs of a monthly allowance, furnished accommodation, and quality health care for the recipients. The scholarship program is available to high potential students with excellent educational backgrounds who have outstanding academic records.
Founded by a royal decree in 1961, the Islamic University of Madinah is an institution of higher learning established by the government of Saudi Arabia in the Islamic holy city of Medina. The Islamic University of Madinah offers a wide range of degree programs; however, fully funded scholarships are only available for basic science courses. Muslim students are eligible to receive scholarships. Scholarships offered by the Saudi Arabian government to international students. Students from all corners of the world come to the university in order to pursue a quality education.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has a reputation of being one of the top educational destinations for international students. Thousands of foreign students come to this part of the world every year in order to get higher education in various fields of study. More information about the Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship 2023 in Saudi Arabia is available below.
Country: Saudi Arabia
Degree Level: Undergraduate / Masters
Host University: Islamic University Madinah
Program Period: Varies according to selected program.
Following bachelor courses are available under this scholarship:
- Mechanical Engineering
Following masters courses are available under this scholarship:
- Renewable Energy
- Engineering and Technology Management
- Mechatronics & Robotics
Financial Benefits of IU Madinah Scholarship 2023
The following benefits will be provided by the Islamic University Madinah Scholarship:
- Students are entitled to a free plane ticket upon admission to the university, as well as a free flight at the end of each academic year, in accordance with specific guidelines.
- Providing a monthly allowance.
- Students who achieve the grade of excellence will receive an additional allowance.
- Non-married students are entitled to free furnished accommodation.
- The university restaurant offers food for a small monthly fee.
- The university hospital provides high-quality health care.
- The Prophet’s Mosque is accessible by free daily transportation, as well as by regular organized Umrah trips (lesser pilgrimages).
- The university offers a wide range of social, training, and sporting facilities.
Candidates are required to meet all of the following requirements in order to qualify for the Islamic University Madinah Scholarship:
- Required Language: English is the required language.
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world are eligible
- The applicant must be an international male (Muslim) of good moral character
- Students must have completed a high school education (12 years) or an education equivalent to the education required for undergraduate study
- Master’s degree applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree or 16 years of education with a minimum GPA of 3.75 out of 5.
- The candidate should be in good physical and medical condition
- The age of applicants for undergraduate degrees must be between 17 and 25 years of age.
- The student must be interested in completing his bachelor’s degree and must adhere to the university’s rules and regulations.
- Master’s Language Test: The Gulf Country applicant must have a minimum score of 65% in the Post-Graduate General Aptitude Test (QIYAS) and the degree should not have been obtained more than five years ago. For applicants from outside Saudi Arabia, the minimum GRE test score (130) (quantitative portion) must be obtained and the degree must not have been earned more than two years ago. Applicants must obtain a score of 450 on the TOEFL-PBT or its equivalent, and their degree must have been earned no more than two years ago. Faculty Councils have the authority to exempt students from this requirement.
How To Apply
The following instructions should be followed when applying for the Islamic University Madinah Scholarship:
1- The application for this scholarship may be completed online
2- Documents related to education (Results cards, degrees)
- Birth certificate or identification card
- The passport (if applicable)
- Character Certificate (Testimony of Conduct)
- Report of medical condition
- A letter of recommendation (from a school, an Islamic institution, or a personal recommendation).
- All documents must be attached in either Arabic or English
3- If an applicant is accepted as a student, he or she must bring all of his original documents, attested by the Saudi Embassy, along with him or her at the time of his/her admission. He should make sure that his documents are attested by an authority recognized by the university in the event that there is no Saudi Embassy in his country.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2023 in Saudi Arabia is Ongoing.