Here you at this page we will present you Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs 2016. Federal Government of Pakistan invited applications from X-Army officers to step forward to be a part of reputed force to serve the nation with their best services. If you want to join the reputed force of Pakistan should apply with your capability.
Islamabad Capital Territory Police (RRF) Jobs 2016
Islamabad Capital Territory Police (RRF) Islamabad Jobs 2016
- Colonel / Lt Colonel
- Subedar or Equivalent
- Naib Subedar or Equivalent
- Hawaldar or Equivalent
Qualification & Experience of the Post:
Other than all the requirements candidates should have the relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria such as candidates generally possess the following qualification such as BA / BSC / FA / FSC / Matric are eligible to apply as per the following how to apply procedure is given below.
How To Apply Procedure:
- Interested candidates must send their application on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificated, experience certificates and CNIC card should reach to SSP / Logistic (Police lines Headquarters, Sector H- 11, Islamabad.
- Candidate can apply more than one post with separate application form.
- Retired period of the candidates from Pak Army should not be more than 3 years before joining the RRF on contract basis.
- No age relaxation will be given.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
- Candidate with high qualification will be preferred
- Candidates who fulfill the required criteria are eligible to apply.
- Incomplete application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Departmental selection committee will select the eligible candidate decision will be the final.
- Medical examination of selected candidate will be Conducted from Medical Board / Civil Surgeon
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for interview.
- For further information & details please visit department website of WWW.islamabadpolice.gov.pk
Address: SSP / Logistic (Police lines Headquarters, Sector H- 11, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang News