Here you at this page we will discuss about Investigation Officer Jobs 2016 Wafqai Mohtasib (Ombudsman) Secretariat, Islamabad Latest Advertisement. Wafaqi Mohtasib currently is looking to hire young committed, intelligent and suitable qualified professional candidate for the following vacant post. Willing to apply candidate should have the qualification and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following advertisement image and generally candidate should hold Masters Degree with 2nd division or Grade “C” in English / Economic / Statistics / Political Science / Business Administration / Public Administration from any recognized university along one year experience in the relevant field. Appointment will be on purely regular basis. Every province has given quota from these 13 numbers of posts. Age of the candidate should be 21-30 years old. Candidates who fulfill the criteria for qualification and skills are encouraged to apply. So, step forward how to apply procedure is next heading.
Investigation Officer Jobs 2016 Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman) Secretariat, Islamabad
Investigation Officer Jobs 2016 Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman) Secretariat, Islamabad:
- Investigation Officer (BS-17)
How To Apply Procedure:
- Applicants are advised to apply on prescribed form which can be downloaded from official website www.mohtasib.gov.pk.
- The duly complete application form along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, domicile, CNIC and recent photograph should reach to Director (Admin), Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat, 36-Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
- Incomplete application from received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Already working in the Government / Semi Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for appearing in Test / Interview.
- Last Date for submission of application is 21 October, 2016.
- Applicants should produced original documents at the time of interview.
Address: Director (Admin), Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat, 36-Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Dawn