Applications for International Student Annual Scholarships in USA 2022-2023 are now being accepted. Students born outside the United States and on an F-1 visa are eligible to apply for this scholarship at North Hennepin Community College. Outstanding students who wish to pursue either a undergraduate or graduate degree can apply for this scholarship.
International Student Annual Scholarships in USA 2022-2023
To gain financial support for the academic year 2022-2023 in the United States, North Hennepin Community College is inviting students who wish to gain a degree. Students must have at least a 2.5 GPA to qualify for this scholarship which will cover the tuition fees incurred during the program at the NHCC.
North Hennepin Community College is a public community college located in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. North Hennepin Community College was established in 1966 and is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system, previously known as MnSCU.
What are the benefits of studying at North Hennepin Community College? North Hennepin Community College offers students the opportunity to reach their academic goals, succeed in their chosen careers, and make a difference. In defining the university’s vision, it is to provide opportunity without limits, education without limit, and achievement beyond expectations. For more information about the International Students Annual Scholarships in USA 2022-2023 is given below.
- Country: USA
- University or Organization: North Hennepin Community College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: 1st May 2022 & 1st October 2022
Can international students get full scholarships in USA?
Most universities offer scholarship programs, many of which accept applications from international students – although you may have to take SAT or ACT tests. More than 600 American universities offer more than $20,000 in scholarships to international students, according to the Fulbright Commission.
Financial Benefits of International Student Annual Scholarships in USA
This annual scholarship will likely be granted to the chosen candidates for any degree program undertaken at the NHCC.
Is it hard to get scholarship in USA?
Interestingly, only one out of 10 undergraduate aspiring students gets a scholarship for a bachelor’s degree, according to a study by National Postsecondary Student Aid Study. Despite having a GPA between 3.5 and 4.0, only 19% of students receive scholarships from colleges.
Read About: York University Scholarships for International Students 2022
Eligibility Criteria of International Students Annual Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All international students are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any of the North Hennepin Community College’s undergraduate or graduate programs.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must fulfill all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Applicants must be international students who were not born in the United States.
- The candidates must be students on an F-1 visa.
- A minimum GPA of 2.50 is required of candidates.
How To Apply
- How to Apply: Admissions applications must be submitted using the university’s online application system. All overseas students who meet the criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide the following documents to the university:
- A copy of your passport
- Visa for the United States of America
- Your academic records must be original or a verified official copy.
- Form for Recording Immunizations
- Medical Insurance Is Required
- Bank Statements from the Beginning
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed high school.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 61 or higher
- IELTS – 5.5 or higher
- Accuplacer – 800 level
- To apply, Please visit the Official Website of the International Annual Scholarships in USA 2022-2023.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the International Student Annual Scholarships in USA 2022 is 1st May 2022 & 1st October 2022 for the fall and spring semesters, respectively.