Get Inspectorate of Treasures & Accounts Punjab Jobs 2017 Finance Department Current today here at this job platform. For all the domicile holder of Punjab Lahore its great opportunity to be availed as Inspectorate Treasures & Accounts Government of the Punjab is currently inviting application from experience, talented, capable and hard working applicants are required to apply for the following positions lying vacant in Finance Department such as (Driver, Generator Operator, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar and Sanitary Worker). Recruitment will be done on according to the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab. Department has set quota also for employees Children 20%, for women 15%, for minorities 5% and for Disable persons 3% are eligible to apply. Willing candidates to apply should be qualification of Matric & Middle, Literate and relevant diploma along with LTV Driving License, Certificate Electrical Course from Government registered institute are required for these positions. Ideal age limited should be 18-25 and 25-35 years and age relaxation will be given as per the Government rules. Applicant should be resident of Punjab will be appointed in Lahore. The candidates have to mention the concern quota in the application on the envelope. Handsome salary with fringe benefits of Government Jobs will be given to the applicants. So, interested candidates meeting the criteria should apply and how to apply method given below.
Inspectorate of Treasures & Accounts Punjab Jobs 2017 Finance Department Current
Inspectorate of Treasures & Accounts Punjab Jobs 2017 Career Opportunity
- Generator Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
How To Apply for Inspectorate of Treasures & Accounts Jobs 2017:
- Interested candidates to apply by sending duly filled application along with educational certificate, experience certificate, Relevant Diploma, Driving License CNIC, Domicile and three recent photographs should reach at the Chief Inspector Inspectorate of Treasures & Accounts Punjab Finance Department, 4-A, Lytton Road, Lahore.
- Already Government Department working employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for interview & list will be displayed on 15-03-2017 in the office notice board.
- Last date for submission of application is 15th February, 2017
- Incomplete applications or late received applications after closing date will be not entertained.
- Experience candidates will be given preference.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the applicants.
Address: Chief Inspector Inspectorate of Treasures & Accounts Punjab Finance Department, 4-A, Lytton Road, Lahore.
Source: Daily Express