Hey guys! Applicants are invited to submit applications for the Hungarian Government Scholarship 2022. Students can apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships online now for Bachelors, Masters, One-Tier Masters, Non-Degree, and PhD. Degree programs. More than 5,000 Students from 70 countries will attend. Candidates from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for the Government of Hungary Scholarship. The IELTS test is not mandatory. Applications are not subject to any fees.
The Hungary Scholarship is offered across all fields of study at all degree levels in 31 Hungarian higher education institutions. English will be the language of instruction for all international students. There will be more than 5,000 Scholarships awarded during the academic year 2022-2023. Various scholarships are available without IELTS in Hungary. Hungary is a modern country known for its safety and popularity. Hungary is significantly cheaper than other European countries.
The purpose of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships is to encourage Hungarian higher education institutions to recruit top foreign students. Your search for high-quality education has taken you to the right place. What are you waiting for? There are 5,000 Hungarian Government Scholarships available in 2022 for you to apply for. More information can be found below.
Hungarian Government Scholarship 2022 Details
- Host Country: Hungary- Study in Hungary
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral, Non-Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 15th, 2022
Benefits of the Hungarian Government Scholarship 2022
Hungarian Government Scholarship program covers all expenses. The following financial benefits are included in the Stipendium Scholarship 2022:
- BS, MS, PhD tuition fees are covered in full
- You will get a stipend of 43,700 HUF/month which will cover your food and other expenses.
- Full accommodation is also provided.
- Health insurance is also covered.
- The selected students will also receive round-trip airfare.
Duration of the Stipendium Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Scholarships: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
Available Study Fields & Majors
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Rural Development Engineering
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Plant Protection
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering
- International Economy and Business
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Urban Systems Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Social Work in Health Care
- Complex Rehabilitation
- Public Health
- Social Work and Social Economy
- English Studies
- American Studies
- Environmental Sciences
- Molecular Biology
- Applied Mathematics
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M
- Classical Musical Performance
Required Documents of Hungarian Government Scholarship 2022
These documents must be prepared prior to applying for the Hungarian Government scholarship.
- Education Certificates (High school diploma, university or college diploma/certificate, or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of nationality (e.g. Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Short Resume-CV
- Applicants to the University’s Medicine program who are citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America must submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) scores.
How To Apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2022
The online application process is now available. All of the information, as well as the official website, is provided. To Apply, Please visit the official website of Hungarian Government Scholarship 2022.
The deadline to apply for the Hungarian Government Scholarship 2022 is January 15th, 2022.