Here in the following I am going to enlist the latest job offer from Health Department District Kamber Shahdadkot Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement. Applications are invited from the Health Department District Kamber is looking & seeking to hire talented, adroit, very experience and self motivated candidates are required to apply for the different health facility centers in District Kamber Shahdadkot for the following positions which includes as (Health Technician, Lady Health Visitor, Dispenser / Dresser, ECG Technician, Blood Bank Technician, O.T Technician, Parchi Clerk, Midwife, Driver, Attendant, Dai, Naib Qasid, Ward Boy, Security Guard, Bawarchi, Chowkidar, Mali and Sanitation Worker) are the available positions which needs to be filled by the applicants. Only applicants having domicile of District Kamber Shahdadkot are eligible to apply. Recruitment of above posts will be done on regular basis. Willing candidates to apply should be qualification from Intermediate to Primary along with relevant diploma and experience in the same field are required to apply. An ideal age of the candidate should be 18-28 years. So, after having these details finally I will move towards it applying criteria given below.
Health Department District kamber Shahdadkot Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
Health Department District Kamber Shahdadkot Jobs 2017 Current Opening
- Health Technician
- Lady Health Visitor
- Dispenser / Dresser
- ECG Technician
- Blood Bank Technician
- T Technician
- Purchi Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Ward Boy
- Security Guard
- Sanitation Worker
How To Apply for Health Department District Kamber Shahdadkot Jobs 2017:
- Applicants are required to send their application along with attested copies of educational documents, experience certificate, diploma, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach at District Health Officer Qamber Shehdad Kot, Qamber.
- Already working with Government Department servant should apply through proper channel.
- At the time of interview original document must be examined.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for test / interview.
- Applications by hand will not be accepted.
- Incomplete applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Last date for applying 15th February, 2017.
- No traveling or daily allowance will be given to the applicants.
Address: District Health Officer Kamber Shahdadkot, Kamber.
Source: Daily Jang