Take up your education in Ireland. Excellent news! The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 applications are being accepted. Government of Ireland scholarships are among the most prestigious in the world. Government Scholarships by the Government of Ireland offer Fully-funded scholarships to all international students and European students seeking full-time Bachelor, Master, and PhD degree programs at Irish universities. Irish Higher Education Universities fund this Scholarship for students in any academic discipline. Ireland is ranked among the top ten countries for the quality of its higher education.
There will be 60 Scholarships available under this program. The Government of Ireland Doctoral Scholarship Programme and the Department of Further and Higher Education will cover all expenses. English will be the language of instruction. Ireland is part of Europe. The Ireland Scholarship has no age restrictions. This Irish scholarship covers all academic subjects and majors
There are several scholarships available in Ireland that do not need IELTS. Numerous students move to Ireland for higher education each year. Do you aspire to be one of them as well? You can apply even if you don’t have an IELTS score. You are invited to apply for the Call for Applications, which is now open. The Irish Scholarship is open to students from around the world of any nationality. Below is the detailed information on the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022.
Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 Details
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, Doctorate
- Eligible Regions: European Union & All Other Nationalities
- Deadline: March 25th 2022
List of available Study Fields & Majors
This scholarship programme is designed to help anyone who want to or are planning to study Full-Time Graduate Degree Masters and Doctorates in Any Discipline through Ireland’s Research Council.
- Social Science
Financial Benefits of Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022
The following expenditures of the Participants will be covered by the Government of Ireland Scholarship for International Students. Students that succeed will earn the following rewards:
- A stipend of €10,000 for a year of study
- All tuition and other registration fees at the higher education institution are waived in full.
Read About: Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022-2023
Who is eligible to apply?
- One year of a Master’s Degree Program that is taught
- One year of a research programme (equivalent to one year of a two-year research master’s programme)
- A three- to four-year Ph.D. programme is available.
- The final year of a bachelor’s degree programme
Eligibility Criteria of Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022
- All International Students from Countries Other Than the EU
- The Scholars who are chosen will begin their studies in September/October 2022.
- Exhibit excellence (academically, personally, professionally, creatively)
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Activities outside of the classroom (for example humanitarian work; politics local, national, international; arts; sports)
How to Apply for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022
The online portal is where you may submit your application. To Apply Please visit the official website of the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022.
The last date to apply for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 is March 25th 2022.