The biggest news! Applications for the GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022 are now open for the academic year 2022. This Korean scholarship is fully funded and is available to students from all over the world. The GIST Scholarship offers international students the opportunity to study Masters and PhD programs in South Korea. Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology is a top ranked university in Korea and is ranked 4th in the QS World University Rankings.
GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022
The fully funded scholarship will cover all expenses for the candidates. The educational system in South Korea is regarded as among the best in the world. No application fee is required for GIST Scholarship. The completion period for the GIST Masters Scholarship is two years and four years for the GIST PhD Scholarship.
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is a research-oriented university focused on science and technology that is situated in Gwangju, South Korea. The GIST was founded in 1993 by the Government of South Korea and from that point forward the foundation has been home to elite researchers and sciencetists. Moreover, GIST has substantiated itself as the primary public University of Korea which has taken on an inventive educational framework dependent on an exhaustive and introductory science plan.
More than 300 scholarships are available for fall 2022 for Masters/MPhils and PhDs and MS leading to PhDs. Scholarships at Gwangju University are available for the vast majority of Academic Fields. We encourage you to apply for GIST Scholarships in South Korea in 2022. The GIST is a public university in Korea. Details about the GIST Scholarship in South Korea for fall 2022 can be found below.
- Country: South Korea
- Host University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and PhD. MS leading to PhD
- Deadline: April 15th, 2022
GIST University Study Programs
- Master of Science Program (M.S.)
- Doctor of Philosophy Program (PhD.)
- Integrated M.S. and PhD. Program (M.S./Ph.D.)
Financial Benefits of GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022
GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea are full-fee scholarships for international students pursuing masters or doctoral degrees at Korea’s top institution. The grant will pay all of your degree-related expenditures. The following details are provided:
Complete Tuition Fee: 3,415,000 won per semester
Stipends per month:
- Masters Degree: 140,000 won per month for a master’s degree
- PhD Degree: 295,000 won per month
All students involved in research projects are eligible for a research assistantship.
- MS generates 4,820,000 won per year.
- PhD students earn 11,480,000 won per year.
Health Care Coverage (All International Students)
- The Korean National Health Insurance cost is subsidized to the tune of 60%.
- A medical examination is required once a year.
Reimbursement for flights (All Incoming International Students)
- A one-way trip to Korea will be reimbursed.
Read About: Kings College London Scholarships 2022 in UK
Accessibly Fields of Study
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- Statement on Application Documents Submission
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s qualification
- Master’s Degree Transcript
- Two letters of reference
- Certificate of legitimate English expertise Test
- Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver
- Candidates Passport Copy
- Certificate of English expertise from the home university
Eligibility Criteria for GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022
- Candidates must satisfy the following criteria in order to be considered.
- Candidates from all across the world belong to any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree before applying to Master’s Program.
- Candidate must have a Masters Degree before applying to the Doctoral Program.
How to Apply for GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022
The application submission process for GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022 is online. Complete an online application, Upload or Email required documents. To Apply Please visit the Official Website of GIST Korea University Scholarship.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022 is April 15th 2022.