Become a Georgia State Scholarship winner. Applications are now open for the Georgia State University Scholarships in USA 2023-2024. Scholarships and fellowships offered by Georgia universities assist students in achieving their educational objectives. This scholarship program is available for Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral programs at Georgia University, which is located in Atlanta, Georgia. The university benefits from your generosity in many ways, and gifts to the university can be used to help it grow in ways other funding would not be able to accomplish.
Georgia State University Scholarships in USA 2023-2024
There are many Georgia Scholarship deadlines that run until October, so it is important to apply early. The Georgia state university scholarships for international students are available throughout the year, so you have plenty of time to apply. The University of Georgia offers a wide range of scholarship opportunities, including presidential scholarships, external scholarships, and fully funded scholarships that are offered by the university.
The Georgia State University is an American public research university that is located in Atlanta, Georgia. In 1913, it was established as one of four research universities in the University System of Georgia. The University of Georgia ranks as the 2nd most innovative university in the United States. There are more than 3,600 international students at the university, which consists of six campuses, 12 colleges, and schools.
The admissions process for the Fall semester of 2022 at Georgia State University will begin on the 1st of August 2022. The Georgia University Scholarship program offers thousands of scholarship opportunities for students. In the first instance, you need to apply for admission to Georgia University and then you need to apply for the scholarship offered by Georgia State University. Here you will find all the information you need about the Georgia State University Scholarships 2023-2024 in the USA that are available.
- Country: United States of America
- Host University: Georgia State University
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
About Georgia University
Before submitting your application, it is extremely important that you have a little information about the university.
- 2 in the list of most innovative universities in the U.S.
- The No. 2 institution in the U.S. for its unusually strong commitment to undergraduate education
- The university is ranked among the most diverse universities in the nation (as determined by U.S. News’ diversity index)
- The No. 5 fastest-growing portfolio of research in the U.S.
- Colleges and universities in the United States such as Georgia State University are among the most diverse in the country.
Read About: University of Manitoba Scholarships in Canada 2023-2024
The Quick Facts
- A total of six campuses
- A total of 12 colleges and schools
- More than 52,000 students from more than 100 countries and territories are enrolled in the university
- More than 3,600 international students
- We offer more than 250 degree programs in more than 100 fields of study at the Atlanta Campus – the widest variety of programs in the state
- There are over 30 associate degree pathways offered at five campuses and through the largest online program in the state.
- An annual economic impact of $2.8 billion on the metro Atlanta area
- The number of research centers is 84
- More than 80 study abroad programs are available in more than 40 countries
- There are more than 400 student organizations on campus, including 31 fraternities and sororities
- Each year, more than 10,000 degrees are conferred.
Colleges and Schools
- School of Public Health
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Law
- College of the Arts
- Honors College
- Perimeter College
- Institute for Biomedical Sciences
- J. Mack Robinson College of Business
- Andrew Young School of Policy Studies
- College of Education & Human Development
- Byrdine F. Lewis College of Nursing & Health Professions
Scholarships for Georgians 2023
Scholarships from the Georgia State University are available only for the Fall semester.
How To Apply
- The Georgia State Scholarships are only available for the Fall semester.
- The list of Georgia Scholarships has been updated and you can find it here.
- Please find the updated Step by Step Admission Process here.