Excellent Opportunity! The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2022-2023 in Germany is now accepting applications. Scholarships are available for both German and overseas international students. Students with outstanding abilities who wish to study in Germany have an excellent opportunity. These scholarships cover a variety of fields. In Germany, you can apply to any university and technical college to study Masters, Bachelors, or Doctoral Programs.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2022-2023 in Germany
You have a fantastic opportunity if you are interested in enhancing your skills, career, and education. Students will receive an allowance of €850 per month as part of the scholarship. The applicant is eligible for 71€ of health insurance and 15€ of long-term care insurance each month. Those who have families are also eligible for family allowances as part of their scholarship.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) is a nonprofit German foundation headquartered in Bonn and Berlin, funded by the Federal Republic of Germany. The organization was founded in 1925 and is named for Germany’s first democratically elected president, Friedrich Ebert. FES’s mission is to advance economic and socio-political development, in the spirit of social democracy, through civic education, research, and international cooperation. The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung is Germany’s oldest political foundation.
Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity and study in Germany before the deadline. In addition to the degree program, the 12-month internship program is also included in the scholarship. Moreover, the application process is very simple. Please open the application form, complete the necessary fields according to eligibility criteria, and submit the online application before 31 May 2022. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted. More details on the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2022 in Germany may be found below.
- Country: Germany
- Host University: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Master & Ph.D.
- Eligible Countries: Both international and overseas students are eligible
- Deadline: May 31st, 2022
What are Friedrich Ebert Stiftung scholarships?
Young people from working class backgrounds who were actively participating in the young democracy of the Weimar Republic received the first scholarships.
Is Germany good for international students?
Germany is unsurprisingly one of the most popular foreign student destinations in the world. According to the most recent official figures, approximately 357,000 international students are pursuing a university degree in Germany, with the number continually growing.
Read About: Qatar University Scholarship For International Students 2022
The scholarship provided the students with the following benefits:
- The monthly stipend for the scholarship student will be €850, which includes the children.
- Candidates may also receive the €71 for health insurance, depending on their circumstances.
- The repayment facility is not provided by the scholarship.
- The scholarship covers the whole tuition charge, foreign health insurance, travel expenses, research stays, and language classes.
- This award for students also includes a 12-month internship.
What Are The Friedrich Prerequisites?
Students will be tested on the following abilities by the Foundation.
- An individual’s personality
- Political considerations
- A desire for knowledge
- Team formation
- Important ability
Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship.
- This scholarship is open to international students as well as overseas students
- Those with refugee status may be eligible as well.
- Students who are involved in student government, youth work, NGOs, or other political groups will also be considered.
- Candidates who have already received a German university scholarship are ineligible for this award.
How To Apply
To apply for this scholarship, you can fill out an online application form if you are eligible. You will be contacted by the Foundation for additional documentation. You must submit the application form before the deadline. For more information please Visit the Official Website of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2022.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2022 in Germany is May 31st, 2022.