You can study in France. The ESSCA Masters Excellence Global Scholarships in France 2022 are now accepting applications. International students from all over the world are eligible for a scholarship offered by ESSCA School of Management for the academic year 2022-2023. The scholarship is open to applicants wishing to study for a Masters in Management (MIM) or Masters of Science (MSc) degree at ESSCA.
ESSCA Masters Excellence global Scholarships in France 2022
This scholarship offers you the opportunity to increase your chances of gaining international employment and career advancement by taking advantage of the Master’s Excellence Scholarships being offered by ESSCA School of Management in France. Students wishing to study at ESSCA will be awarded a scholarship to cover the cost of the Master in Management (MIM) or Master of Science (MSc) programs. Scholarship winners will receive 2,000 Euros each.
ESSCA’s mission is to find and hire the best brilliant people in the world, regardless of their history or financial status. We understand that choosing to study abroad is a financial as well as an academic decision. Unlike some other business schools, where foreign students pay significantly more than domestic students, ESSCA’s tuition is the same for both French and international students.
ESSCA School of Management is a top French Grande Ecole and one of Europe’s oldest management schools, with over 100 years of experience. It belongs to an exclusive group of business schools that have been accredited by the three major accreditation organizations – AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS – ensuring that our degree programmes are globally recognized and accepted.
What are the benefits of attending the ESSCA School of Management? The school aims to advance teaching innovation and assist professors in incorporating its findings and practices into their lectures. The details of the ESSCA Masters Excellence Global Scholarships in France 2022 can be found below.
- Country: France
- University or Organization: ESSCA School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 2,000 EUROS
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: July 8th, 2022
Is university in France free for international students?
Free education in France (or at low cost)
Although France is not as well-known for its economical higher education as Germany, international students may be surprised to learn that they may study in France for free (or at a very low cost), regardless of their country.
Financial Benefits of ESSCA Masters Excellence Global Scholarships
Successful international students will be awarded 1,200 – 2,000 EUR for postgraduate studies through ESSCA.
Read About: University of Maine IEI Bridge International Scholarships 2022
Eligibility Criteria and Requirement
- Countries Eligible: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: ESSCA provides Master of Management (MIM) and Master of Science (MSc) programmes.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be deemed qualified, applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be accepted into ESSCA’s Master of Management (MIM) or Master of Science (MSc) programmes.
How To Apply for ESSCA Masters Excellence Global Scholarships
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the school portal to submit their admission application. A second scholarship application form must be completed and emailed to email@example.com.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be provided to the university by the students:
- A photocopy of your secondary school diploma
- Official academic transcripts in English or French for the last two years of secondary school.
- Official documentation of your English language skills
- A letter of inspiration
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a four-year bachelor’s degree in business administration or engineering, preferably but not necessarily.
- Language Requirements: Students must be able to communicate in English at a B2 level.
- To Apply, Please visit the Official Website.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the ESSCA Masters Excellence Global Scholarships in France 2022 is July 8th, 2022.