Study in France. Applications are being accepted for the ESSCA Masters Excellence Global Scholarships in France 2022. ESSCA School of Management is offering a scholarship to all international students from all over the world for the academic year 2022-2023. This scholarship is open to applicants wishing to study for a Masters in Management (MIM) or Masters of Science (MSc) Degree at ESSCA.
This scholarship provides an opportunity to improve your chances of gaining international employment and career development through the Master’s Excellence Scholarships being offered by the ESSCA School of Management in France.
The scholarship is intended to support the cost of ESSCA’s Master in Management (MIM) or Master of Science (MSc) programs. A total of 2,000 Euros will be awarded to the winners.
The ESSCA School of Management is a business school and grande école in France. The school stands at 115th in the nation and focuses on the training of responsible managers and entrepreneurs.
Why should you attend the ESSCA School of Management? The school’s mission is to foster teaching innovation and to assist professors in incorporating its discoveries and practices into their lectures. More details about the ESSCA Masters Excellence Global Scholarships in France 2022 may be found below.
ESSCA Master’s Excellence global Scholarships in France 2022
- Country: France
- University or Organization: ESSCA School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 2,000 EUROS
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: July 8th, 2022
Financial Benefits of ESSCA Masters Excellence Global Scholarships 2022
Successful international students will be awarded 1,200 – 2,000 EUR for postgraduate studies through ESSCA.
Eligibility Criteria of ESSCA Masters Excellence Global Scholarships 2022
- Countries Eligible: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: ESSCA offers Master in Management (MIM) and Master of Science (MSc) programmes.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must complete all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Applicants must be accepted into ESSCA’s Master of Management (MIM) or Master of Science (MSc) programmes.
Read About: Indonesia Regional Scholarship in UK 2022-2023
How to Apply for ESSCA Masters Excellence Global Scholarships 2022 in France
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the school portal to submit their admission application. A second scholarship application form must be completed and emailed to email@example.com.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be provided to the university by the students:
- A photocopy of your secondary school diploma
- Official academic transcripts in English or French for the last two years of secondary school.
- Official documentation of your English language skills
- A letter of inspiration
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a four-year bachelor’s degree in business administration or engineering, ideally but not exclusively.
- Language Requirements: Students must have a minimum of B2 level English language skills.
- To Apply Please Visit the official website of the ESSCA Master Excellence Global Scholarships 2022.
The deadline to apply for the ESSCA Masters Excellence Global Scholarships in France 2022 is July 8th, 2022.