Finally, the time has come! The applications for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023-2024 are now open for the worldwide students. The Erasmus Scholarship Guide has been updated to come into effect for the scholastic year 2022-2023. Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are available to students of any country who wish to pursue Masters and PhD degrees at various European universities in different countries throughout Europe. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that will cover all your study-related expenses. The GRE is not a requirement for admission and the professor does not have to be contacted. Even students who are still waiting for their test results can apply.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023-2024
The Erasmus Scholarship is one of the most prominent scholarships in all fields of study in Europe. Applicants do not need to have previous work experience to apply for an Erasmus scholarship. This program will allow you to study in different nations and universities each semester as part of your training as well as complete a part-time internship as part of your training.
Erasmus Mundus is an initiative of the European Union aimed at enhancing higher education by providing scholarships and fostering academic collaboration between the EU and other countries. The program’s three main objectives focus on internationalizing students, faculty members, curricula, and research.
A total of 2,450 scholarships were awarded to international students last year. This year, they intend to help 3000 scholars. The scholarship will last for a period of two years for graduate programs, and three years for doctoral programs. Scholarships for Erasmus can only be awarded to students holding a Masters Degree, MPhil, or an Erasmus Fellowship. There are many scholarships available in Europe which do not require IELTS scores. According to statistics, Erasmus chooses a large number of students from around the world. Below you will find complete details about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023-2024.
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Sponsored By: European Union
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Duration: 2 Years
- Deadline: Up until March 2023
Financial Benefits of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023
Erasmus Mundus is an entirely funded scholarship program that offers all expenses paid scholarships to any student who wishes to apply. The scholarship will cover all your expenses.
- Stipend per month (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Reimbursement for travel
- Tickets for International Airlines
- When your semester is up, you will receive a travel allowance that will allow you to travel from country to country.
- Going back to the country is not subject to any bond restrictions.
- After completing a Master’s or Ph.D., a job visa is given. After receiving your degree, you will be able to work in Europe.
- Erasmus is Europe’s counterpart of Fulbright. With many advantages, you should really think of this opportunity.
Erasmus Scholarships in 2023 – Key characteristics
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Scholarships 2023 will be characterized by the following key features:
- The Erasmus program is a fully funded scholarship program run by the European Union.
- You will find a variety of Master’s and PhD Programs available from different European universities.
- Under the Erasmus degree scholarship, you will be able to study and complete your degree program in 3 or 4 countries.
- Erasmus is one of the best scholarships to study in Europe and is offered in almost every field or field of study in Europe.
- Previous work experience is not a requirement for Erasmus.
- There are no GRE requirements.
- There are no IELTS requirements.
- The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships also include part-time internships abroad as a training component in different countries around the world.
- Scholarships are available for a maximum of two years for Masters Degrees, and three years for doctoral degrees.
- It is open to both EU and non-EU citizens from all over the world to apply for the scholarship.
- Students awaiting results can also apply for the scholarship.
- There are many opportunities to search for and find jobs in Europe.
- Companies in Europe and the United States are highly interested in this degree.
The number of scholarships
The Erasmus Mundus picture chart below displays the number of students selected from each country to participate in the 2020 Erasmus Mundus programme. Approximately 3000 students are expected to be selected for the Academic Year 2023-24.
Read About: LazioDisco Scholarship in Italy 2022-2023
List of Available Study Fields
There are approximately 100 Erasmus Mundus courses available, including:
- Social Science
- Computer Science
- Czech Republic
What Isn’t Necessary for the Scholarship?
There are a few things you don’t need to do at the time you submit your application for the Erasmus Scholarship, which are listed below. However, if you already have these then you can submit your application for the Erasmus Scholarship.
- Students who are awaiting their results may also apply.
- Any program doesn’t really need the GRE.
- There is no need to persuade any professors.
- There is no prerequisite for prior work experience.
- It is open to people who have completed at least 16 years of education.
- There have been no age limitations.
- People with a CGPA of 2.5 to 3.0 have also been chosen. As a result, students with poor CGPAs must grab the opportunity.
What Are the Requirements for an Erasmus Scholarship?
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 requires the following documents to be submitted:
- Transcript of high school education
- Letter of Motivation for Scholarship
- Copies of Passport/National ID
- A CV in support of Scholarship (optional)
- A financial statement of the applicant’s financial capacity
- Research Plan
- Submission Form
- Letter of Recommendation for Scholarship
- Letter of Interest
- Plan of Study
- Statement of Facts
- Furthermore, you may want to check if your institute of Program accepts any other language test besides English? The Duolingo English Test Proficiency program is a new IELTS alternative that was launched recently. Therefore, you can take the test at your convenience.
- A minimum of 6.5 bands in IELTS is required in order to be accepted into every program. Applicants to any program do not have to take the GRE.
- In the case that you don’t already have an IELTS. Then you will need to submit your English Proficiency Language Certificate.
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
- You can look through the Erasmus portfolio and check which programmes you qualify for by going through each one by one.
- Then, in the Year(s) of the student intake tab, pick 2022. (It will list all of the 2022 programmes.)
- Complete the top three programmes that are most relevant to your profile.
- Check programme criteria and try to prepare for them as early as possible, such as Statements of Purpose, Motivation Letters, Personal Statements, and so on.
How To Apply
The application for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 can be submitted online by applicants. To Apply Please visit the Official Website of Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Catalogue (EMJMD).