Study in Hong Kong! Applications are now being accepted for the Elizabeth Law Scholarship in Hong Kong 2022. All nationalities are eligible to apply for this Scholarship in Hong Kong. This scholarship is for students taking a bachelor’s degree in the Mainland only. It is considered one of the best scholarships in the world. All expenses are covered by the Hong Kong government. There are No Registration Fee is required for this Scholarship.
Elizabeth Law Scholarship in Hong Kong 2022
The main purpose of this Baptist University Scholarship is to provide a solid platform for Mainland Students who wish to embark on an international education path. The Elizabeth Law Scholarship is available for academic year 2022-2023. All eligible students must maintain an excellent academic standing and participate actively in extracurricular activities. Eligible students will be granted a maximum of HK$195,000.
Today, HKBU is made up of eight Faculties/Schools that provide a variety of undergraduate, associate degree, and higher diploma programs, as well as taught postgraduate and research postgraduate programs leading to master’s and doctorate degrees. It takes pride in its dual concentration on teaching and research, as well as encouraging staff and students to participate in community service.
HKBU has earned a reputation as one of Asia’s top institutions of higher learning by being devoted to academic achievement and the development of the entire person over the years.
Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) is a public tertiary liberal arts university with a Christian education tradition. Hong Kong Baptist University is placed 287 in Top Universities’ QS World University Rankings, with a 3.9-star rating. . It is known for fostering students’ integrity, creativity, communication, productivity, and engagement with the community in order to provide the best student experience.
What are the benefits of studying at the Hong Kong Baptist University? HKBU is dedicated to academic excellence in teaching, research, and service, as well as the holistic development of individuals in all of these endeavours, which are based on the Christian higher education tradition. More details about the Elizabeth Law Scholarship in Hong Kong 2022 may be found below.
- Country: Hong Kong
- University or Organization: Hong Kong Baptist University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: HK$195,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Mainland
- Deadline: 1st February 2022 ends on 31st May 2022.
Does Hong Kong Baptist University teach in English?
HKBU’s language of instruction (MOI) for classroom instruction (in all forms) is English, except for those courses that are exempt.
Financial Benefits of Elizabeth Law Scholarship in Hong Kong
Hong Kong Baptist University will award HK$195,000 towards the cost of studying for the selected undergraduate students.
Read About: Head Start Scholarships in New Zealand 2022
Eligibility Criteria and Requirement
- Eligible Countries: All Mainland students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students are eligible to apply for an undergraduate program at HKBU.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be qualified, candidates must fulfill all of the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have a strong academic record as well as active engagement in extracurricular activities.
How To Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit their applications using the university’s online application portal. Students who are eligible will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Students must present a high school diploma as supporting documentation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit SAT or ACT test results with a minimum score of 1200 or 23.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- C1/C2 – Grade C
- To Apply, Please visit the Official Website of the Elizabeth Law Scholarship Fund for Mainland Students in Hong Kong.
Last Date To Apply
The HKBU extended application period begins on February 1, 2022 and finishes on May 31, 2022.