Applications are now being accepted for the Doha Institute Scholarship 2023. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Doha Institute Scholarship. Scholarships are available both for national and international students pursuing Master’s degrees in Qatar. The Doha Institute Scholarship 2023 does not require you to take the IELTS or the TOEFL to be considered for the scholarship. All the expenses associated with the student’s tuition and living expenses are covered by this scholarship.
Doha Institute Scholarships 2023 in Qatar
There are many academic fields and specializations offered by the Doha Institute in Qatar for both national and international students wishing to pursue a master’s degree. Students at the Doha Institute of Graduate Studies may apply for a variety of scholarship programs. Scholarships are available based on several factors, including merit, academic excellence, financial need, and other factors, including individual work and financial need.
As a specialized institution of learning and research, the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies offers programs in Social Science, Humanities, Public Administration, and Development Economics. Throughout the year, the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies awards scholarships in a variety of academic fields and majors in order to attract academically talented students both within Qatar and from other countries. Every student in the world has the opportunity to achieve their academic dreams and live a more enriching educational experience. More information about the Doha Institute Schoalrship 2023 in Qatar is provided below.
- Country: Qatar
- University: Doha Institute For Graduate Studies
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: National and International students
- Deadline: January 20th, 2023
Financial Benefits of Doha Institute Scholarships 2023
A fully funded scholarship program will be offered by the Qatar Institute for Graduate Studies in 2023 for academically gifted students, which covers all expenses related to undertaking a Master’s Degree in Qatar.
Read About: ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan
1- Tamim Scholarships
- Tuition fees are waived in full
- Accommodations are free
- Stipends on a monthly basis
- Insurance coverage for health care
- Airline tickets for round-trip travel
2- SANAD Scholarships
- Waiver of full tuition fees
- Providing free accommodation
- Stipends will be provided on a monthly basis
- Providing health insurance
- Tickets for round-trip air travel
- The program is open to both national and international students.
- Candidates must possess an undergraduate degree certificate in order to apply.
- Admission is also available to students in the final year of their undergraduate degree program.
- Age restrictions do not apply.
- Students from foreign countries should provide copies of their passports and Qatari IDs.
- A certificate of completion of an undergraduate degree. Students in their final year may submit all transcripts until the application deadline.
- Submitted transcripts
- A statement of purpose
- Recommendation letters from two individuals
- Your university’s English proficiency certificate or English test scores.
- Essays for academic purposes
How To Apply
- The first step in the admission process is to create an application on the DI website.
- The applicant may only submit one application. We will not consider duplicate applications.
- Applicants may save their application progress and submit it in multiple sessions.
- The online application portal requires candidates to upload all materials.
- To Apply, Please visit the Official Website of the Doha Institute Schoalrship 2023.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply for the Doha Institute Scholarships 2023 in Qatar is January 20th, 2023.