Applications are now being accepted for the Concordia Presidential Scholarships in Canada 2022. The Concordia University Program is a Tuition-free admission scholarship that promotes talented, ambitious, and outstanding applicants to study in Canada. The grant is open to students for the 2021/2022 academic year. Every year, great Graduate and Undergraduate students from all over the world come to study, conduct research, and develop at the University. Concordia University is committed to assisting students in their academic endeavours. This scholarship is open to applicants from around the world, regardless of nationality.
The Sponsored Scholarship in Canada is a fantastic opportunity for students to make a significant difference in their life by receiving higher education from one of the world’s finest universities. The Canadian scholarship for international students not only allows students to study for free at Concordia College, but it also gives them the opportunity to join the Association of Universities and Universities of Canada. The Undergraduate Scholarship Program offers students the opportunity to choose from over 400 undergraduate programs and continue their desired courses of study. Additionally, Concordia College is renowned for research and efforts that promote sustainable development and contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
The Presidential Scholarship 2022 is designed to help overseas students who have exhibited academic distinction, community leadership, and a desire to make a difference in their communities throughout the world. For a variety of reasons, studying in Canada has remained a dream for many of overseas students. One of the most compelling reasons to study in Canada is the high quality of education and sophisticated learning approaches that the Canadian Education Institutes have adopted. Canada has become one of the world’s most educated countries as a result of its dedication to education. With all of the advantages of studying in Canada, the tuition-free scholarship at the University of Concordia is an opportunity not to be passed up, as it relieves the student’s financial burden and allows them to focus on their academics.
The Concordia University is an independent research university located in Canada that was founded in 1974. A wide variety of opportunities are presented to students from around the world to gain access to higher education. It provides numerous chances for students from all over the world to gain admission to higher education programs. Based on Concordia’s residency rate, the foreign undergraduate scholarship in Canada will cover tuition, fees, books, and living expenses. Incoming students pursuing full-time undergraduate programs are eligible for two Presidential Scholarships each year. Concordia has joined the United Nations Decade of Action to accomplish the Sustainable Development Goals. Please read the entire page to the end for more information on the Concordia Presidential Scholarship in Canada 2022.
Concordia Presidential Scholarship in Canada 2022 Details
- Host Country: Canada
- Host University: Concordia University
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Financial Coverage: Tuition fee, books, & living costs
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: January 12th, 2022
List of Available Study Fields
- Engineering & computer science
- Arts & media
- Cultural studies
- Math & sciences
- Physical & health sciences
- Humanities & social sciences
- Literature & languages
- Interdisciplinary studies
- Business & entrepreneurship
- Environment & sustainability
Read About: BI Presidential Scholarships in Norway 2022
Financial Benefits of Concordia Presidential Scholarships in Canada 2022
- This scholarship will pay the student’s whole tuition fee.
- A book allowance will be offered to the pupils.
- The scholars will be given a comfortable place to live.
- Students will be provided a monthly food stipend based on their meal plans.
- The scholarship will be available for a period of up to four years.
Eligibility Criteria of Concordia Presidential Scholarships in Canada 2022
- The individual must be applying for the first time to the university.
- The candidate must be applying for a bachelor’s degree program.
- The applicant must be enrolled full-time in a degree program.
- The nominator must nominate the nominee.
- The candidate must be a full-time foreign student.
- Candidates who intend to continue their studies in the autumn of 2022 are eligible to apply.
How To Apply for the Concordia Presidential Scholarships 2022 In Canada
- The candidate must be admitted to Concordia University.
- The entrance fee must be paid by the candidates.
- You must include your 8-digit student ID in your application after you have received it.
- If you are nominated by someone else, your nominator must complete your submission packet and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your nomination must be submitted in the form of a single PDF file.
- To Apply, Please visit the official website of the Concordia Presidential Scholarships 2022.
The last date to apply for the Concordia Presidential Scholarships in Canada 2022 is January 15th 2022.