Here comes on 23 rd September, 2016 we present you Chief Commissioner Office Islamabad Jobs 2016. Under the authority of Islamabad Capital Territory Administration there are numerous career opportunities are announced in various department such as (Chief Commissioner Office, Deputy Commissioner Office, Excise & Taxation Department, Cooperative Societies Department, Food Department, Auqaf Directorate, Office of District Attorney, Civil Defence Department, Local Government & Rural Department, Health Department, Labour Department, Industries Department, Agriculture Department and much more for the candidates from all provinces of Pakistan are welcome to apply. Every province has set separate quota in every department but the applicant should have the sufficient qualification to meet the required criteria of the post. Here are we discuss the list of vacancies such as (Care Taker, Stenotypist, Assistant, Field Supervisor, Lady Field Supervisor, Lady Instructor, Telephone Operator, LDC, Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar etc ). Willing candidates who are interested to apply need to have qualification from Graduation / Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary are eligible to apply and computer literate person will be preferred. So, step forward to catch up all the details behind the posts from the image.
Chief Commissioner Office ICT Islamabad Jobs 2016
Capital Territory Administration Chief Commissioner Office Islamabad Jobs 2016:
Due to numerous department in which various positions are vacant as per mentioned in the following image but we discus here few of them for further more please examine the advertisement image given above.
- Positions in The Chief Commissioner Office, Islamabad:
- Care Taker
- Field Supervisor
- Lady Field Supervisor
- Lady Instructor
- Telephone Operator
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
- Positions in the Deputy Commissioner Office, Islamabad:
- Naib Qasid
- Process Server
- Position in Excise and Taxation Department, Islamabad:
- Constable / Naib Qasid
- Positions in Cooperative Societies Department, Islamabad:
- Positions in Food Department, Islamabad:
How To Apply Procedure:
- Candidate can download application form as well as deposit slip from official website www.pts.org.pk.
- Five years age relaxation will be given to the candidate in case of upper age limit according to the Government rules & regulation.
- Candidate must send complete application form along with paid deposit slip of RS 115/- to treasurer of PTS also attached all relevant documents should reach to the PTS Head Office, Third Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL OR UBL throughout the Pakistan.
- Application received without deposit slip will not be considered after due date.
- Already Government employees also eligible to apply through proper channel.
- October 10, 2016 is the last date of submission application form.
- After confirmation of applications then test / Interview call letter will be issued.
- NO TA / DA will be given to the candidates for test and interview.
Address: PTS Head Office, Third Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Source: Daily Jang News