To demonstrate support for the Hispanic and Latin communities in the United States in the face of the pandemic and global catastrophe. Applications for the Car Indigo Scholarship in USA are now open for academic year 2022-2023. The Car Indigo Scholarship is awarded to students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Program at an accredited university. Applicants must be high school graduates over the age of 18 with a minimum GPA of 2.5% on a four scale or 7.5% on a ten scale. Scholarships are available through CarIndigo.
The market for cars is ever-expanding, which means that the buyer usually has to deal with a lot of guesswork when buying a car. This makes the car purchasing process more complicated. CarIndigo is here to streamline this process and ease the process for US buyers. Scholars will be able to take part in the scholarship program in order to promote the culture of cars in the United States and provide a platform for the next generation of car enthusiasts.
What makes this program so special? A new car can be a burdensome decision, so they want to simplify the process. Their aim is to provide a one-stop destination to meet all your new car needs and inquiries. They do this by combining two of the most essential elements (data & content) together. The students may purchase any car currently for sale in the United States. Details regarding the Car Indigo Scholarship in the United States of America in 2022 may be found below.
Car Indigo Scholarship in USA 2022 Details
- Country: United States of America
- University or Organization: Car Indigo
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Award: USD 1000
- No. of Awards: Ten
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Hispanic & Latin Students
- The award CAN be taken in the USA
- Deadline: November 30th, 2021
Benefits of the Car Indigo Scholarship in USA 2022
- Applicant in the USA will receive an award of USD 1000 from Car Indigo for the academic year 2022-2023.
Eligibility Criteria of the Car Indigo Scholarship in USA 2022
CarIndigo Scholarship applicants must be enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program at an accredited institution. Furthermore, the program is only open to Hispanic and Latino residents of the United States who are permanent residents.
- At the time of admission, you must be at least 18 years old
- Students must have secured admission to a reputed American educational institution during their undergraduate or post-graduate studies
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.50
- Applicants must be a member of the Hispanic & Latino community and a permanent resident of the United States.
Rules and Guidelines for the Car Indigo Scholarship 2022
- We will not accept applications submitted offline. You must submit your application online.
- It is imperative to provide personal information such as name, contact information, education qualification, and background information.
- The grant will only be awarded to 10 candidates.
- Applicants will receive the funds directly from the institute where they have been accepted.
- When a candidate enrolls in an institution and submits proof of enrollment, the amount will be disbursed.
- There will be no equivalent prize in cash as this is a cash-only scholarship.
- It is not possible for the candidate to transfer or assign the amount without the sponsorship’s consent.
- The scholarship amount will be provided when the candidate has been verified and all official regulations have been followed.
How To Apply for the Car Indigo Scholarship in USA 2022
- How to Apply: All applicants must first complete the application form and register for the scholarship program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a 1,200 to 1,500 word automotive review.
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must have graduated from high school or have finished the equivalent of a 10+2 program.
- Language Requirement: Students must be able to communicate in English.
To Apply, Please visit the official website of the Car Indigo Scholarship in USA 2022.
The last date to apply the Car Indigo Scholarship in the USA 2022 is November 30th, 2021.